*38*

It was currently Saturday night, just after dinner time.

Throughout the week, Harry went back to England and was interviewed for the magazine.

He also packed the rest of his things with Zayn's help, and took Zayn to meet his mum before the two spent the night in Harry's cottage, catching a plane back to L.A. the next morning.

Meeting Harry's mum went well, and strangely made Zayn fall even deeper in love with the younger boy.

But love was the last thing on either of their minds tonight.

"You bought handcuffs?" Zayn smirked as Harry unloaded his bag.

They both did a good amount of shopping in the adult themed store earlier today.

"Yeah, and the other things I got are a surprise." Harry smiled, standing up from sitting on the bed in front of Zayn.

"What did you get?" Harry asked, leaving only the handcuffs out, keeping the other items hidden in the bag.

"Let's save what I got for next time. I'm more interested in what you've got planned." Zayn said.

Harry smiled at him. "Alright. Take your clothes off. But...leave your underwear on."

"Why the underwear?" Zayn chuckled, getting up to take his jeans off.

"For my own amusement." Harry smiled, feeling himself slipping into a completely different character.

Zayn stripped down to his plain white boxer briefs, looking at Harry afterwards.

"Now what?" He smiled.

"Back on the bed." Harry said, picking up the handcuffs.

Zayn moved towards the top, and center of the bed, and Harry straddled his waist, bringing his wrists up and cuffing them to the headboard.

"This isn't exactly comfortable." Zayn said.

Harry grinned, fixing a couple pillows behind Zayn's back.

"Better?" He asked.

"I meant the handcuffs." Zayn chuckled.

"Too bad, baby." Harry said, giving him a soft kiss on the lips before getting off of him.

"I'll be back." Harry said, picking up the bag.

"You're just going to leave me here?" Zayn asked.

"Well what kind of surprise would it be if you came with me? Just shush and wait." Harry said before he left.

Zayn sighed, feeling rather vulnerable.

Harry smiled to himself as he went into the bathroom, quickly getting out of his clothes.

He chose a full set of pale green silk and lace lingerie, and it took him almost ten minutes to get it on properly.

Harry purposely messed up his curls, staring at himself in the mirror.

He turned, liking the way the stockings and garters complimented his thighs.

The panties were snug on his bum, not even covering all of it.

He smiled, facing the mirror again and glancing over himself one last time before grabbing the bag and leaving.

"It's about time you....came...back." Zayn said, his words stolen at the sight of Harry.

"D'you like it? I got green again, just for you daddy." Harry said, walking over and getting on the bed.