Introduction.

It all began, right here.

"Oh, Santana,this is Brittany."

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hello." The girl smiled. She was really pretty, and I felt intimidated by her.

Then, it went here.

"You're my best friend Santana."

"You're mine too Britt." I smiled.

To here.

"I do, I want to be with you Brittany. I want to be able to call you mine. Not just my best friend." I moaned. "Do you feel the same?"

"Of course I do. I just, I don't-" I cut her off by kissing her again. Our lips moving in sync. This time, I lay down on my back and she was hovering over me. The feeling in my stomach was indescribable.

"You don't have to say anything more Britt." I spoke in between kisses.

"I do, I love you Santana." She replied.

"I love you too Britt, so much." I whispered.  

Eventually, to here.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I can't see my life with anyone else but you." I pulled the small box from my pocket, then got down on one knee.

Oh god.

Brittany's hands flew up to her mouth as she gasped.

"Brittany, will you marry me?" I felt like I was going to throw up. The nerves inside were building as the second went.

It went silent.

The waves crashing on the shore was the only sound heard. Aside from Brittanys sniffing. I felt like the world had paused as I waited for Brittany's answer. Instead, what I did get was a huge wave, that knocked me over, causing me to fall under water.

An arm grabbed me up as I gasped for air, and this time, I heard laughter.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked as she wiped the hair from my eyes. Her laughter was contagious, so I nodded, looked into her eyes and began hysterically laughing. I had totally forgot about the question I asked a minute ago, and was more focused on the sounds escaping our lips.

"That, was cold." I laughed. Brittany nodded then wiped her teary eyes.

"Yes."

"What?"

"My answer is yes!"

But now, it is here.

"Brittany, we have just received a call from Santanas father. She was involved in a serious accident and is in hospital in a very, very serious condition, life threat--"

"No," I cried. "No." I cried again, backing away from this woman who was trying to tell me that my fiance was in hospital. "No." Mr Schue went to grab my arm, but instead, I pushed him away, screamed and ran as far as my legs would take me, until I collapsed in the middle of the school field, and began crying louder and louder as the seconds went by.

This is it.

My whole fucking world has crumbled down beneath me.

Was it all a figure of imagination, or is it all memories that are lost, buried deep beneath?