Chapter Five

==Anonymous' Point of View==

The guys and I are walking around when we hear singing coming from the Shark Stage. I see a girl singing Avenged Sevenfold- Nightmare (and she's good). We all talk about how good she is. Suddenly, her phone rings. She answers it (we watch on, intrigued by this girl)

Girl:
Hey, I was about to call you....how's tour going?....good, just walking around here....it's hot as balls in Hell, lemme take this jacket off (she un-zips her jacket off and she has and Avenged Sevenfold skull and wings chest piece.) yes, I'm behaving....yes....yeah, I know...no, I'm not planning on getting arrested again....I swear....yeah, let me find him, I think he's walking around somewhere.... (gets up) hold your panties, man....HEY JIM?!

Jim Root of Slipknot walks up to her.

Jim:
You don't gotta yell, I'm right here. What do you want?

She holds up the phone, he takes it and walks off...she grabs a guitar, plugs it in as Corey Taylor walks up.

Corey:
Wanna practice?

Girl:
I'll just play.

Corey:
JIM HURRY UP!

Jim:
Just let the kid take this one, I'm on the phone!

Corey:
You know how to play "Wait and Bleed"?

Girl:
Of course, Syn taught me all your songs.

Jay:
(spinning his drum sticks)
Yeah, let her prove her worth.

Girl:
Oh-ho....prove my worth? Coming from someone who played for Bruce Springsteen before this?

Jay:
Just because you're the little sister of M. Shadows doesn't mean you get a free pass.

Girl:
Just shut up and play, England.

They rehearse the song....

Me:
Damn, she's good!

She high 5's Corey and walks toward us; her face buried in her phone. Her phone lights up when she looks up. And runs in our direction....but runs past us and into the arms of Chris Cerulli of Motionless in White. He hugs her back and sees us and nods.

Chris:
(to us)
Guys, this is Kaylee Sanders; M. Shadows' sister. Kaylee, this is Black Veil Brides

Kaylee:
Hi.

CC:
You're good on the guitar.

Kaylee:
Syn was my mentor (to Chris) What are you doing here?

Chris:
I'm on Warped, last minute addition. (tugs her hand) C'mon, the guys wanna see you.

Me:
It's nice to meet you Kaylee.

Kaylee:
You too...forgive me for not knowing your name.

Me:
Ashley. Ashley Purdy (we shake). This is CC, Jinxx, Jake and Andy.

Kaylee:
It's good to meet you, I'd like to talk more but Chis is about to pull my arm off. Hopefully we can talk later.

Andy:
Yeah, for sure.

Kaylee:
(waving as Chris tugs her arm) Byee!

They walk off...That is one cute girl.

Andy:
Talented chick.

Me:
Cute too.

CC:
Is Ashley Purdy interested in the fresh meat?

Me:
Potentially.

Potentially indeed...

==Kaylee's Point of View==

Let me explain my relationship to Motionless...we met one day at Download Fest last year. Corey got me VIP tickets to last year's Download Fest. The first band I heard was Motionless in White and I was instantly hooked on their music. I was in the front of the barrier and the heat was INTENSE...I passed out, when I came to, Chris was by my side at medical. He stayed with me to make sure I was okay. Matt came and got me but before he and I left, Chris and I exchanged numbers and we talked every day. Not too long after that, Chris introduced me to Balz, Ryan, Horror, and Ghost and they instantly became my best friends.

I walk onto the M.I.W. bus and Balz hug attacks me. I hug him back and smile to myself.

Balz:
How are you, Kay?

Me:
I'm much better now that I'm here. It's good to see you all.

I hug them all and sit on the couch next to Chris. Chris gets me a beer and we toast to a successful Warped Tour

Horror:
So, Shadows finally let you free?

Me:
Yeah, bout time, huh?

Ryan:
Anyone you wanna meet on this tour?

Me:
Asking Alexandria.

Chris:
I saw you trying to tweet them (chuckles) how's that working out?

Me:
(I smile and roll my eyes)
Shut up, Chris.

Chris:
You know, Motionless In White is hosting a little party after the first show...lots of bands are gonna be on this tour. Bands you like

Me:
Yeah?

Chris:
Yeah. Asking Alexandria for one, let's see....

Balz:
D.R.U.G.S.
A Day To Remember
The Acacia Strain
We Came As Romans

Ghost:
Woe, Is Me.

Me:
Who's invited to your party?

Chris:
Asking Alexandria and Black Veil Brides. Want me to introduce you to Asking?

Me:
Sure.

Chris:
I have one last question...we've known one another for a while now, and I really like you, I know this might be rushed and feel free to turn me down but...will you go out with me?

Me:
(beaming)
I'd love to.

Horror:
YES! BOUT FUCKING TIME!

Chris:
One last question...

Me:
Yes, Regis?

Chris:
Can I kiss you?

I lean over and kiss him, he kisses back.

Me:
When you wanna have that date?

Chris:
I was actually thinking now.

Me:
Where are we gonna go?

Chris:
Well, I know you like sushi, so...I'll ask the Warped security to take us to the closest sushi place.

Me:
Sounds wonderful

Ryan:
Wait, so...does this make you Motionless' girl?

Iblush and nod, Chris smiles and kisses me again. We go out and get sushi andhave a few laughs and go back to the bus. I call Matt and tell him the news, heinforms me (that if I want, and it's okay with the guys) I can tour with them....Slipknot got asked to tour with Metallica,so they're leaving. I sit the guys down and they all agree, so I go get mythings. Ghost and Balz are so excited I'm with M.I.W. now, they unpack mythings for me. I sit on the couch and watch Nightmareon Elm Street until it's time to get ready for the party. My....(giggles like a schoolgirl) boyfrienddoes my hair and makeup before the party and fixes his own hair and makeup.