Chapter Seventeen

Later that night, I tell the guys that I have a surprise for them...they follow me to the Black Veil Brides bus and get on. Once they are on, I get out my vamp blood and stand next to CC. Ashley blocks the door and I take a deep breath. I give Chris a long kiss.

Chris:
You seem upset, what's wrong?

Ashley:
Kaylee has something she wants to share.

==Chris' Point of View==

I look at my nervous fiancé who just stares at me.

Kaylee:
Okay, there's a reason why I have been spending so much time with CC, Ash, Jake, Jinxx and Sixx...and it's not the reason you guys have been lead to believe. Before you speak, hear me out. Horror, you read the texts and wanted to know what was going on...I'll tell you. (sits next to me) baby, remember when I got overly-intoxicated and stayed with the guys the night?

Me:
Yeah....

Kaylee:
Well, Ash kinda helped me to feel better. But....(sighs) I can't do this, Ashley.

Ashley:
You need to be honest with them.

Me:
Baby, you okay?

Kaylee:
Just nervous you'll abandon me.

Me:
I love you Kaylee, nothing would make me do that.

Kaylee:
I just don't want to lose all of you.

Ghost:
What could be so bad that we would turn on you?

Kaylee:
Okay, I'm not feeling sick...I sleep every day and go out every night because....(sighs) it'd be easier if I just show you.

She opens her mouth, and I see fangs descend. I get scared of my mind and fall off the couch. The guys and I turn to the door...CC is a vampire! So is Jinxx, Andy, Ash and Jake.

Balz:
Don't kill us!

Me:
Kaylee! No!

Kaylee:
It's not what it looks like!

Me:
You're a goddamn vampire?!

Kaylee:
Yes. All six of us are. But it's not as bad as you think it is.

I pass out, when I come to Kaylee is hovering over me. I put my hands up and look at her terrified.

Kaylee:
Christopher, calm down!

Me:
Where's my fiancée?! Who are you and what did you do with her?!

Kaylee:
It's me, Chris...I swear it's me.

Me:
I don't wanna die!

Kaylee:
Look, you need to calm down, (holds up a cup) here, have some punch...you're lightheaded.

Me:
I wanna leave!

Balz:
Dude, hear her out (takes a sip of his drink) she deserves that much.

Kaylee:
Ashley turned me. Think of this like your favorite movie...think of this like David, Paul, Dwayne and Marko.

Me:
And you're Starr?

Kaylee:
(strokes my hair, I slap her hand away)
Yes...this isn't that bad.

Me:
Get that cup away from me then! That's vamp blood Balz!

Balz:
I know (takes a gulp)

Me:
How long, Kaylee?

Kaylee:
How long what?