Chapter Nineteen

Back to Kaylee's Point of View....Six months after turning all of Motionless In White.

Balz and I are playing G.T.A. in the TV room when I notice the sunset. I turn the XBOX off.

Balz:
HEY! I was playing that

Me:
And now you're not.

Balz:
Look here, Kaylee. That's just rude as (I snap my fingers and he shuts up) Sorry ma'am.

Me:
Don't you mouth off to me, boy.

Balz:
Sorry ma'am. What's the plan for tonight?

Me:
You're feeding solo.

Balz:
I'd rather take Ghost...makes for an easier kill.

Me:
Ghost has a date with me tonight to the after-party, we're gonna feed on some virgin teens...dee-lish-ous!

Balz:
What about Ryan?

Me:
Fed last week.

Balz:
Um...Motionless?

Me:
Is my mate, and goes where I go...you need to grow some of your last name and fend for yourself, Josh...we can't be your crutch forever.

Balz:
But, I'm more comfortable in a pack.

Me:
(crossing my arms)
I'm more comfortable with you doing as I tell you. You feed alone tonight. End. Of. Story.

Balz:
(submissively bowing his head)
Yes ma'am.

Me:
If I hear any more bitching and griping out of you, I won't let you join in on a hunt for three months and you can just drink vampire blood.

Balz:
Okay! Okay, I'll feed on my own.

I place his chin in my hand and kiss his cheek.

Me:
That's my good boy, go wash up and get ready for the Bryan Stars interview.

Balz:
How are they gonna see my reflection? Aren't vamps like...invisible to cameras?

I laugh and roll my eyes.

Me:
You've been reading all that lore bullshit, haven't you?

Balz:
Maybe just a bit....

Me:
It's all crap, you'll be fine. Just act normal and drink some punch before so you don't suck the poor, goofy bastard's life source out. I gotta go see Ashley.

Balz:
I thought you weren't gonna see him as much.

Me:
We're planning a clan hunt...this is a personal Black Veil Brides clan and collection hunt between the boys, their mates, and myself.

Balz:
Does Chris know?

Me:
Of course. Stop asking me questions, I'll tell you what I am instructed to tell. Go on and git!

He walks out of the room and I put on a jacket and walk to the Black Veil Brides bus and just walk right in. Andy pats me on the back and we discuss my first group weekend hunt with them. We plan to do it somewhere like a hiking hotspot, somewhere where there will be an endless buffet and lots of open spaces to hide the bodies.

Me:
Can I bring Motionless?

Ashley:
Why would you even ask?

Me:
He's my fiancée, Ashley...and my mate.

Ashley:
He's not one of us, I didn't turn him...he's not a part of this family.

Me:
Well, technically that I'm a head vamp, I'm really not either.

Andy:
Yeah, you are.

Jake:
You'll always be in this family...there's no getting out....except death.