Merlin....?

Katherine Pendragon Pov.
I was outside with Arthur and Dad apparently someone was caught using sorcery and is going to be executed my father hates anything that has to do with magic. But I don't believe everyone who has magic is evil.

"Let this serve a lesson to all of you This girl, Elizabeth Jane Collins, is judged guilty of conspiring to use enchantments & magic." My dad held his hand up and dropped it I looked away because it bothers me.

Next this you know a woman started crying "there is one evil in this world and it is not magic! It us you, with your hatred and ignorance, You killed my daughter! But I promise you, before these celebrations are over, you will share my tears And eye for eye, a Tooth for a Tooth, a daughter for a daughter."

Right when she said that I felt scared I guess Arthur could tell because he put his arm around me protectively. My dad looked furious

"Size her" my father told the guards but before the guards could get her vanished into thin air.

After that I left with Arthur
"Your gonna be okay? I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." He told me
"Okay." As I said that Arthur hugged me.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

After the incident I went to Morgana's chambers let's just say me and Morgana are more like sisters than friends.

We started talking to take mind of the incident I than later on went to my chambers I didn't go to the feast I knew my dad would be mad I just couldn't do it. Next thing I know my dad walks into my chambers

"Katherine why weren't you at the feast?" He said furiously
"I'm sorry father I just couldn't do it. I keep on remembering what that woman said it frightens me."

I told him honestly
He looked at me and he sighed "look at me." He grabs my face so I'm looking at him. "I will not let anything happen to you and I know for a fact neither would Arthur"

"Okay father." I smiled lightly my dad kissed my head and left. I than decided to go to sleep so I got into my nightgown with my maids help and I fell asleep.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

I decided to go outside and when I went out side I bumped into someone I looked at him and I didn't recognize him.
"Oh I'm so sorry." He said quickly

"It's okay." I told him
"I'm Katherine and I don't think I met you yet" I said
"Oh my name is Merlin oh and I moved here." He said to me
Right as I was about to respond I saw Arthur throwing daggers at the target his servant was still holding.

I rolled my eyes and went over to Arthur "ARTHUR STOP IT!" I yelled at him and than the servant dropped the target and it rolled on the floor and Merlin stopped it with his foot.
"Come on friend you had your fun." He told him and than Arthur walked up to him.
"Do I know you?"

"Umm no I'm Merlin." Merlin said than he put out his hand and than pit it down when he realized Arthur wasn't going to shake it.

"So I don't know you." Arthur said rudely
"Arthur don't." I said trying to stop him
"Stay out of this Katherine." He told me
"No." Merlin told him
"yet you called me your friend." He said

"Yeah that was my mistake." Merlin told him firmly
"Yeah I think so." I rolled my eyes at them
"Yeah I would never have a friend who could be such an ass."

Merlin told Arthur when he said that I laughed than Arthur looked at me and I coughed.
"Sorry." I said looking at Arthur
He just rolled his eyes and than looked back at Merlin.

"Tell me Merlin-" right before he could finish that sentence I cut him off.
"Arthur leave him alone."

"Katherine stay out of this." He yelled at me I jumped and looked at him hurt.

"You okay?" Merlin asked me I nodded my head yes.
"Hey don't talk to her." Arthur said I couldn't be here anymore so I left.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
When I was walking I saw Morgana and Gwen looking at something but I couldn't see what was happening so I walked up to them.

"What happened?" I asked them
"Someone tried punching Arthur and  the guards took him."

Morgana told me.
Right when she said that I knew it was Merlin so I ran after the guards and I saw Merlin locked up.

"Merlin." I exclaimed
"Katherine what are you doing here?" Merlin asked me with confusion.

"I came to see if you were alright." Right when he was about to respond Sir Leon came in.

"My lady your brother forbids you to see him ." As he told me he gently grabbed me by the shoulder and leaded me out.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
I was pacing back and forth worrying about Merlin when I heard a knock from my door

"Come in." The person that came in was Merlin! I ran up to him and gave him a hug

"Oh my god your okay." He smiled at me "yeah of course I'm okay I didn't know you were worried about me."

I looked at him shocked "Of course I am, I care about you." I told him firmly

"But you just met me." He said while look at me. "So I care about everyone here." I replied back

"But what if they have magic?" He questioned me I thought that was a weird question but I was still going to answer it.

"Yeah magic or no magic I still care about you or anybody else."

"That's good to know I gotta go now." He told me while walking towards the door

" Bye Merlin." I said while looking at him. He gave me one last look before leaving.

Merlin is surely different but that's what I like about him.