Verse 1:5 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:5
"And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day."

Exodus 1:5
"And all the souls that came out of the loins of Jacob were seventy souls: for Joseph was in Egypt already."

Leviticus 1:5
"And he shall kill the bullock before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall bring the blood, and sprinkle the blood round about upon the altar that is by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation."

Numbers 1:5
"And these are the names of the men that shall stand with you: of the tribe of Reuben; Elizur the son of Shedeur."

Deuteronomy 1:5
"On this side Jordan, in the land of Moab, began Moses to declare this law, saying,"

Joshua 1:5
"There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."

Judges 1:5
"And they found Adonibezek in Bezek: and they fought against him, and they slew the Canaanites and the Perizzites."

Ruth 1:5
"And Mahlon and Chilion died also both of them; and the woman was left of her two sons and her husband."

1 Samuel 1:5
"But unto Hannah he gave a worthy portion; for he loved Hannah: but the LORD had shut up her womb."

2 Samuel 1:5
"And David said unto the young man that told him, How knowest thou that Saul and Jonathan his son be dead?"

1 Kings 1:5
"Then Adonijah the son of Haggith exalted himself, saying, I will be king: and he prepared him chariots and horsemen, and fifty men to run before him."

2 Kings 1:5
"And when the messengers turned back unto him, he said unto them, Why are ye now turned back?"

1 Chronicles 1:5
"The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras."

2 Chronicles 1:5
"Moreover the brasen altar, that Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, had made, he put before the tabernacle of the LORD: and Solomon and the congregation sought unto it."

Ezra 1:5
"Then rose up the chief of the fathers of Judah and Benjamin, and the priests, and the Levites, with all them whose spirit God had raised, to go up to build the house of the LORD which is in Jerusalem."

Nehemiah 1:5
"And said, I beseech thee, O LORD God of heaven, the great and terrible God, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments:"

Esther 1:5
"And when these days were expired, the king made a feast unto all the people that were present in Shushan the palace, both unto great and small, seven days, in the court of the garden of the king's palace;"

Job 1:5
"And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts. Thus did Job continually."

Psalms 1:5
"Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous."

Proverbs 1:5
"A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:"

Ecclesiastes 1:5
"The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose."

Song of Solomon 1:5
"I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon."