Verse 1:25 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:25
"And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

Exodus ------------- nil
Leviticus ----------- nil

Numbers 1:25
"Those that were numbered of them, even of the tribe of Gad, were forty and five thousand six hundred and fifty."

Deuteronomy 1:25
"And they took of the fruit of the land in their hands, and brought it down unto us, and brought us word again, and said, It is a good land which the LORD our God doth give us."

Joshua ------------ nil

Judges 1:25
"And when he shewed them the entrance into the city, they smote the city with the edge of the sword; but they let go the man and all his family."

Ruth ---------------- nil

1 Samuel 1:25
"And they slew a bullock, and brought the child to Eli."

2 Samuel 1:25
"How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle! O Jonathan, thou wast slain in thine high places."

1 Kings 1:25
"For he is gone down this day, and hath slain oxen and fat cattle and sheep in abundance, and hath called all the king's sons, and the captains of the host, and Abiathar the priest; and, behold, they eat and drink before him, and say, God save king Adonijah."

2 Kings --------------- nil

1 Chronicles 1:25
"Eber, Peleg, Reu,"

2 Chronicles ------------nil
Ezra --------------------nil
Nehemiah --------------nil
Esther ------------------nil
Job ---------------------nil
Psalms ------------------nil

Proverbs 1:25
"But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:"

Ecclesiastes ------------nil
Song of Solomon -------nil

Isaiah 1:25
"And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:"

Jeremiah---------------- nil
Lamentations -----------nil

Ezekiel 1:25
"And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings."

Daniel ------------------nil
Hosea ------------------nil
Joel --------------------nil
Amos ------------------nil
Obadiah ----------------nil
Jonah ------------------nil
Micah ------------------nil
Nahum -----------------nil
Habakkuk ---------------nil
Zephaniah --------------nil
Haggai ----------------- nil
Zechariah -------------- nil
Malachi ----------------- nil

---------------------------------------------
Matthew 1:25
"And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS."

Mark 1:25
"And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him."

Luke 1:25
"Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men."

John 1:25
"And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?"

Acts 1:25
"That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place."

Romans 1:25
"Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

1 Corinthians 1:25
"Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men."

2 Corinthians ------------ nil
Galatians ----------------- nil
Ephesians -----------------nil

Philippians 1:25
"And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith;"

Colossians 1:25
"Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;"

1 Thessalonians---------nil
2 Thessalonians---------nil
1Timothy----------------nil
2 Timothy---------------nil
Titus------------------- --nil

Philemon 1:25
"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. (Written from Rome to Philemon, by Onesimus a servant.)"

Hebrews-----------------nil

James 1:25
"But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed."

1 Peter 1:25
"But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you."

2 Peter ----------------- nil
1 John ----------------- nil
2 John ----------------- nil
3 John ----------------- nil

Jude 1:25
"To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen."

Revelation --------------nil