Verse 1:17 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:17
"And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,"

Exodus 1:17
"But the midwives feared God, and did not as the king of Egypt commanded them, but saved the men children alive."

Leviticus 1:17
"And he shall cleave it with the wings thereof, but shall not divide it asunder: and the priest shall burn it upon the altar, upon the wood that is upon the fire: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD."

Numbers 1:17
"And Moses and Aaron took these men which are expressed by their names:"

Deuteronomy 1:17
"Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it."

Joshua 1:17
"According as we hearkened unto Moses in all things, so will we hearken unto thee: only the LORD thy God be with thee, as he was with Moses."

Judges 1:17
"And Judah went with Simeon his brother, and they slew the Canaanites that inhabited Zephath, and utterly destroyed it. And the name of the city was called Hormah."

Ruth 1:17
"Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

1 Samuel 1:17
"Then Eli answered and said, Go in peace: and the God of Israel grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him."

2 Samuel 1:17
"And David lamented with this lamentation over Saul and over Jonathan his son:"

1 Kings 1:17
"And she said unto him, My lord, thou swarest by the LORD thy God unto thine handmaid, saying, Assuredly Solomon thy son shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne."

2 Kings 1:17
"So he died according to the word of the LORD which Elijah had spoken. And Jehoram reigned in his stead in the second year of Jehoram the son of Jehoshaphat king of Judah; because he had no son."

1 Chronicles 1:17
"The sons of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram, and Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and

2 Chronicles 1:17
"And they fetched up, and brought forth out of Egypt a chariot for six hundred shekels of silver, and an horse for an hundred and fifty: and so brought they out horses for all the kings of the Hittites, and for the kings of Syria, by their means."

Ezra ---------------------- nil

Nehemiah --------------- nil

Esther 1:17
"For this deed of the queen shall come abroad unto all women, so that they shall despise their husbands in their eyes, when it shall be reported, The king Ahasuerus commanded Vashti the queen to be brought in before him, but she came not."

Job 1:17
"While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee."

Psalms ------------------------ nil

Proverbs 1:17
"Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird."

Ecclesiastes 1:17
"And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit."

Song of Solomon 1:17
"The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters of fir."

Isaiah 1:17
"Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow."

Jeremiah 1:17
"Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them."