The Mansion

Siya's POV

"KAIF I WILL GET YOU!" I yell. I was chasing kaif because he stole my guitar. "Kaif give Siya her guitar back!" Zayan yells."Never!" He yells back. Once I caught up to him I tackled him to the ground.

"Give.Me.My.Guitar." I was way mad now. I can see that kaif was terrified because once I said that he give it back to me. I smiled at Him and got of him. I look around and saw that we were in front of a really creepy looking mansion. "Look a haunted mansion!" Nadia says. "I heard that this mansion was abandoned a century ago."abdullah says. "Let's go in !" Kaif pleased. " I don't think that's a good idea . Zayan says. "C'mon zayan stop being a chicken and man up!" I whine. The crew laughed and zayan glared at me. "Ugh fine". Bunny says walking towards the mansion.
"Wait!" Hayath yells."what?" Siya asks."we should go here tonight.", she smiles evilly. Siya nod and turned to the crew.

"What do you guys think?" I ask them.
"Good idea." Kaif smirks. "let's all meet up here at 11pm sharp."hayat tells us." Is this even a good idea?!"kaif asks."yes!" We all shout in unison."sorry." He mumbles.
"Well we gotta go pack our stuff,see ya later!"
I saw while walking away."bye!" They all say. I run straight up to my bedroom. I got my backpack and packed a few clothes,flashlight,a little bit of food,water,pocket knife,4 bottles of silly string,pepperray and my little water gun. Okay now im ready. I took a shower and changed. I brushed my teeth and tied my hair. I was wearing a black T-shirt with blue jeans. I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door when my mom stopped me. "Where are you going?" My mom asked."Misha invited me to a sleepover at her house." I lied."okay then at least I know where you are going." She smiles. The truth is mishti is on vacation but my mom doesn't know that

I checked the time its 10:57. 2 minutes to go. I ran all the way to the haunted house. I was out of breath once I got there. "There you are!"kaif says."okay since all of us are here let's go!" Hayat says happily. we went in the house and it was dark in here. It was dusty too. "Did everyone bring flashlights?"zayan asked. We all nod and got our flashlights out. "Are we sleeping here for the night? Nadia asked."No Nadz we aren't kaif says sarcastically.

Then right before our eyes we saw a little girl with a doll and a knife in her hands with lots of blood

Then right before our eyes we saw a little girl with a doll and a knife in her hands with lots of blood . "Where's mommy and daddy?" She asks. we all screamed and made a run for the door but the door slammed on our faces. "We are trapped!" Abiee yells. "I knew this would be a bad idea!"zayan said. "Go upstairs!" Hayat yells. We ran upstairs and went in one of the rooms. "That was too scary." Kabir says while trying to hold on his breath. "Okay no matter what happens we all have to stay together." Zayan says looking at all of us. "Wait a minute where's abiee?" Nadz asks. "Right here!" Abiee says while standing up.

"What were you doing down there?" I ask. I tripped and fell. "He says.'oh' I mumble."kaif I blame you for this!" Zayan yells at kaif. "Well I blame you for coming with us!" He yelled back. "I hate when you talk back." Zayan says. kaif grins. "Anyways, what did you guys bring?"I ask . I brought a flashlight, phone, a few clothes, a water bottle and my mirror." Abiee says. "Same as him but no mirror." Kaif says. Abiee glared at him. "How about you guys?" I ask pointing at Hayat, zayan and Nadz." I brought what they brought." Zayan says. "Same." Hayat says. "I brought a flashlight, food ,food ,food and a water bottle." Nadz says. "Okay?" I say. "How about siya?" Kabir says. The crew turn up to me. I don't want to tel
Them I brought 4 bottles of silly string, my water gun, pepper spray and other stuff so I just said. "Same as u guys,". "Okay." Bunny says. We heard someone knock on the door. We look at the door. 'Uh oh' is all I could think of.

Now keep on reading and break the cage of suspense

Let's wait and read our next chapter to know the obstacle to the crew.

Keep reading and vote
Love and care!