THE RING

Hayat's POV

We were looking around the so called basement and looking for a way out. I found a button and decided to press it. The wall began moving and a pair of steps popped out. " you found a way out!" Zayan yells. "I guess I did. "I smile. "Now let's go and find that 'ring'!" Nadia says running up the stairs. We all go up the steps and see that we went back to the living room.
"Okay where would an engagement ring be"? Abiee asks. "In jewellery box, duh." Zayan says with a 'Duh' face. Kaif glares at zayan and he just stuck his tongue out to him.
"Okay all we need now is to find a jewelry box?"I ask. "In a girls room?" Salma says but came out more of a question. "Right" I say. We head upstairs and found out that there are more rooms than we expected. "Guys there are like at least 15 rooms in here." Nadz says. "We all need to split up into 2 groups to find the box." kabir says of course she is the smarty panther in this group. "Abiee and Kaif, Me and zayan and Nadz and Siya." Abiee said why can't I be with Hayat?! Siya demands ,"Just go with it." Abiee says walking with kaif."Bossy pants". I heard Siya mumble. I chuckle and went with Hayat. "Let's check this room out." She says."sure". I say walking in. We began looking in the drawers. "Any luck?" I ask. "Nope" she says looking at me."Let's check the other rooms." She says walking out.

We checked about 6rooms and 17 drawers still no luck."I'm tired of looking." I whine."I know can we just check one more room for me please. "Siya smiled with a cute dimple on her face. Nadz can't help but give in."Fine." I say."yay!" She says while hugging me we walk to random room and look inside the drawers. I saw a box opened it. It revealed a shiny diamond ring also known as an engagement ring. "Hayat! I found it." I yell. She comes to me and said. Now all we need to do is tell the crew and give it to Aniee." We went out and caller the rest of the boys. "You found it!" Zayan says. "Let's go get Mart!" Nadz says. We all head downstairs. While we go down the Steps there was an unexpected surprise.

There was a girl hanging above. We all scream and Hayat took her pepper spray and sprayed it on her. She screamed and rubbed her eyes. "That's what you get for scaring me!" She yells. " Hayat your crazy!" Abiee screamed. She deserved it."Mmmm" is all she sad. She was carried up the stairs by siya and went in one of the rooms. She turned around and saw me. "Are you crazy lady?!" She yelled.

"What? She scared me!" She yelled back. Yeah she doesn't swear. "Anyways where did you get the pepper spray?" I ask. "In case of emergency I bring one. "She said shaking the can. "Just remember try not to do it again. "Kaif says. "No promises." She smiled. "What do we do now?" Abiee yells looking at Hayat. "Fine I will be right back." She said running out the door. Wait Hayat I dint mean it!. Abiee yells. "Look what you did Abiee!" Siya screams. "She's your cousin go after her!" I yell. "Fine." He said while walking out. Oh right Hayat was abiee's cousin.

~60mins later....

It's been an hour since they were gone!" Zayan says making Nadz and si wake up. "Don't worry they will be fine." I Say. "Zayan shut up, I'm trying to sleep here." Nadz says while going back to sleep. "Let me call abiee. "I say taking out my phone "No one's answering." I say. "We have to go and find them." Zayan says standing up. "I'm staying." Nadz and si says at the same time no you are going." Zayan says dragging the 2 of them out the door.

A/N: where's Abiee and Hayat?!

------------------------------------------------------
There's lots of excitement, fun, scare and adventure come to the way of my motivating readers...
Now all you have to do is Read,got and comment.
Happy reading ppl.
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊