The wedding dress

Abdullah's pov

I went out to look for my stubborn, crazy, little cousin. "Hayat!" I yell. No response. Okay that dint work. I was in the living room searching. "Hayat!" I call out again. "Help!" Someone screamed. I knew that voice. Hayat "where are you?!" I yell at no one. "Boo" I scream and turn around I saw Hayat laughing. "That wasn't funny." I say. "You scream like a girl!" She says still laughing. I roll my eyes. "Anyways did you give Aniee the ring?" I ask. She stopped laughing. "I kinda forgot." She says. "Well let's go look for her. " I say. We began walking and spot a lady sitting on the chair. "Hey lady!" Hayat yells. The lady turns around. "Aniee, hi Aniee!" "We found the ring. "She says. "Good. " Mary smile. Hayat hands her the ring. "What's next?" Hayat asks. " The note is over there." Mary says pointing at the note on the wall,then she disappeared. I took the note and began reading it.

Dear strangers,

Your next obstacles is to find a wedding dress somewhere in the house. It will be a little challenging this time. Now you have 24 hours to find it or one of you will be gone. Good luck!

~Aniee

A wedding dress?! Where would we find a white dress?! " Hayat shrieks. " We have 24 hours so we gotta get going. " I say. We walked back upstairs to the boys. We were half way through the steps when I see zayan pulling sis and Nadz out the door. What's going on?" I ask. " There you guys are. " Zayan says dropping both of them on the ground. "Ow" Nadz and Sia mutter. " Well we gave the ring to Aniee, now we have to find a wedding dress. I say let's find it tomorrow ,I'm too lazy." Sia says. We got 24hours or one of us will be gone. " Hayat says a little loud" 24hours?! Si shrieks. "Yes now we gotta find that dress." I say. "What do you mean we have 24hourd?" Kaif asks walking out the room. Hayat gives home the note and he reads it. Oh . He says. " Yes now get your lazy butts up and let's go." She says looking at Nadz and si who are right now on the ground.
The two of them stood up. We began searching the cabinets in the rooms. After an hour of searching we got no luck. "This was harder than I thought it would." Siya says. There's nothing here let's search downstairs . Nadz says. We walk downstairs and began searching. We all split up into 3groups again. Me and hayat, Nadz and zayan and si and Kaif. We all split up and me and Hayat searched in the basement. So we eventually had to pull the shunybook and fall. I don't know why I keep screaming like a girl. Hayat was screaming but not as girly as me. We.... Landed.....on.....the......ground..
..hard.
"Where did the comfy bed go?!" Hayat yells standing up rubbing his head I stood up with my back hurting bad.

"Let's just find that dress Aniee wants us to find." I say. We searched on the closets and I went to another closer and opened it. I saw a little boy and he looked at me. I screamed and closed the closet. He began banging the door. "Let me out of here!"he yells. Hayat comes over and kicks the closet door. "Shut up!" He yells. It became quite. I looked at Hayat and he looks at me and shrugs. "We should get out of here." I say. "Good idea." He says. Hayat pushed the button and we went up the steps. "Any luck?" Zayan asks. "Nope." Hayat says. Right then kaif came out of nowhere laughing. "What's so funny?" Nadz asks. "Me and kaif were searching to find the dress when I told him someone was behind him and he fell for it. But here's the good part. He screamed so loud he peed in his pants! He says still laughing.
We all laugh and kaif came in his pants were wet alright. It was not funny!"kaif says in a serious tone. It kinda is I say. Kaif gives a glare. Right then we all heard footsteps we turn around and see.....
_____________________________________
A/N: who do u think they saw??
Oh well anyways thanks for reading!!
😉😊