Evil Cave

Kaif's pov

We turn around and saw clown? Wait a clown?! He was pretty scary because he was covered in blood, he's teeth was just ugh. We all screamed and made a run for it. We all turned out seperate ways. Abby and zayan turned right and si,Nadz, hayat, and I turned to the left. I looked back and the clown was gone. He probably went right, where Abby and zayan went. I'm thinking the clown went for Abiee and Zayan because they have more meat then us or they just look edible. I snap back to reality and found out we were in a rusty old library. It's really dirty. There were rats, cockroaches and other insects. "Eww." Siya says in disgust. "Stop being a girly girl and be a sporty guy." I snap. He rolls his eyes and walks in around.

"What time is it?" I ask. "2:45" Nadz says. "We have like a couple more hours to go." I say. "For what?" Sits asks confused. "Remember the dress." I say. Oh, " hey look." Hayat says while pointing to a black book. What about it? Nadz ask. Hayat took the book and the bookshelf opened and reviled a secret entrance. "Should we go in?" I ask. No one answers my question and they all go in. "That's a yes then?" I ask while walking in. It was dark in here. We finally made it down. It was like a witch's list. It had potions m, a witch pot thingy, a witch's dress, and other witchy thingys. I decided to take it. I saw an invisible potion and again I decided to take it. I looked around more and saw a witch's broom.
And again I decided to take it. No one really cared. While I kept walking and taking random stuff I accidentally bumped into someone. "Whoops." I say shaking. "Yess." He said. Ugh he's breath stinks. The other boys were behind me. I went through my bag and took my silly string. I sprayed it on his face. He screamed and said. "What is that horrid smell l?!" If ya not horrid! Your the one that has horrid breath! I tell. "RUN" Siya yelled. We all made a run up the stairs. We closed the
bookshelf shut. "That was close." Nadz says "a little to close." Siya says.

"Abiiee where do you get that silly string?" Hayat asks me. "No where." I say. "Give it." Hayat insists. "Fine." I gave him the bottle of silly string, since I have 3 other bottles. "Now did you get anything I mean anything down there?" Hayat asks. Man he can be bossy sometimes. "No" I say innocently. "Okay." He says. Wow he beloved me. Now let's go find Dayan. Siya says. We walked of the library and went to find Kaif and zayan. I went to the living room and saw zayan and Liam asleep. I took my camera out and clicked a picture. I should really take some more pictures. I took a seat on the couch and looked through my backpack. I found food, water, my phone, iPod, camera, pocket knife, pepper spray, 3bottles of silly string, my water gun, the potions, the broomstick (if you all are wondering how the broomstick got in her backpack, the broomstick turns into s little stick to fit in the bag.) and that's it. I know I have a lot in my bag but I just know I will need it.

————————————————————
A/N: Thank you readers for being so patient and waiting for my updates. I know it's been a long time delay in this chapter. But now on there will be regular updates.
Read and be suspecting on what's next...
I vl be coming up with more fun and surprises with new chapters.
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗