Who Is He?

A/N: Derp, three chapters in a time lapse of 2 days, I'm bored fam. Damn look at that, barney! ;^) Highkey dead- wait no. Lowkey dead. I support all key rights. 

Florence's P.O.V.

     My instincts came over, and I dragged Jules' body right next to the lifeless man who tried to sell me, god damn these men. My thoughts began, heavy as shit jfc. I grinned though when I saw Jules' buttoned up shirt being opened a bit, exposing some of his chest hair. Smiling, I felt my lips soon trembling as to realizing what the hell I've just done to him. I felt my chest puffing up as I panted after that "rough work out" called carrying life less bodies in a small corner and placing them right next to each other. I felt myself laughing some before I opened the door and stepped out, holy mother of chicken nuggets. The place was filled with guards and people with loaded firearms. Shit. I panicked and looked all around me before finding an available window and quickly made pace as to open it. I was on the second floor, not that high. I quickly jumped when I heard one who I thought was a lifeless body waking up a bit. Hmph, Jules didn't manage to kill him completely. He groaned before I landed on my feet, running as fast as I could through what seemed like hundreds of trees and branches. Thankfully, guards weren't near me but up in the front of what seemed like a huge mansion. I almost twisted my ankle when I landed, so some pain was erupting through out me as it sent some shock waves. I continued running though, and I found myself in a high way. Cars were passing by at full speed since no speed limit was to be seen, looking all around me I started jogging to the direction where the ocean seemed more visible. I walked two miles finally, and I saw my car and the beach I was kidnapped from. I patted my breasts when I heard a jingle inside of them, yes! They didn't take my keys! I was relieved that I always had some strange habit of putting my keys inside of my bra or in between my breasts, if not I would've been with no car in the middle of no where. I sighed and got inside of my car, staying inside of there for a brief moment trying to take in what just happened.

     Being Florence Patino, I've been in worst situations. Hell, at the age of 14, a year after Jules abandoned me, I went into the world's most deadliest mafia. And, at the age of sixteen, I actually managed to leave it without being killed. That's because in that short amount of time, I grew very close to the boss. Mr.Mafioso was a guy who I swore brotherhood to, and up 'til this day although not by blood, he still is a brother to me. But the thing about leaving was I could never- ever, break Omertà, and if I did I would have to return and work as his slut. I agreed to the terms, of course, it was better than being killed obviously. I started the engine of my car, backing it up from the parking lot before bumping into something, someone. I looked back and it was one of the body guards, aiming his gun at me. Shit, shit, shit, shit! I kept backing it up, running him over, and at full speed not caring what would happen I went into the high way and found myself back home. At least they didn't follow me, thank god. I opened the door to my house, rubbing at my eye before sighing in relief as such a long morning came to end. "Florence," Father said behind me with a cup of whisky in his hand. He's been drinking again, he's drinking again. Rotating his cup some as the ice bumped into one another and cooled the drink, I looked back at him and felt myself turning numb again preparing for what was about to happen. "Yes, Father?" I replied to him and his arm rose just to slam the glass cup against the tile floors. The glass shattered into tiny pieces, and I found myself backing up as he approached me. I looked away for a brief moment to find a weapon, anything, and in that brief moment hands were wrapped around my neck. "Fa..father.." I whispered under my breath before he kept on choking me. All of a sudden the grasp on my neck loosened completely and father fell to his side. Coming back to my senses, he had been shot. He doubled over with pain, but in that moment I ran upstairs, grabbing a nice sized bag. I filled it with lotion, tooth brush, clothes and lingerie. All of my credit cards, ID's, and pass port.  This time though, I was about to leave without grabbing my phone but not today. I grabbed it and quickly hurried out the door, avoiding making eye contact with the father who was planning to kill me today. But I was stopped at the door, "Ah, ah, ah.. Florence Patino, pleasure to meet you." The voice was sooth but a bit deep, I looked up and saw a middle-aged man blocking my way. He waved his gun with a grin on his face before placing an arm around my shoulder, "You see Florence, you are the game. You are the Queen, and sooner or later, you're going to meet your King." I didn't say anything but I didn't understand at the same time. I wanted to question him but, those were the man's last words before my father had a firearm of his own and shot the man, it was an attempt to shoot me but the man pushed me out of the way taking it himself. Father dropped the firearm, his arms too weak to hold such an object any longer, and I took it as a chance to immediately leave. I went inside of my car, and managed to buy a last minute 1st-class flight to New York. But really, what game? Why am I the Queen? Who's my King? Who is He?