Chapter 39

Suddenly the monster alarm starts blaring showing the battle will soon begin. "Everyone start getting ready for the final battle!" Ana says. Everyone nods and prepares for battle Wanda looks up at her older twin kind of scared. Pierto sensing she's scared bends down to her height. "Don't be scared." Pierto says his Russian accent thick. "We will be ok." He reassures his younger twin. Wanda nods hugging Pierto. Ana watches them. "You ready little sis?" Xander asks Ana. "Ready as I'll ever be." Ana says. Shane nods and henshins. Ana watches as everyone else prepares for the final battle against Torse.

Cameron finishes punching the punching bag and henshins to Kamen Rider Caesar. "Yo everyone is at the center of the base." Callie says. "I'll be there in a moment!" Cameron says looking at Callie. "Alright." Callie jogs off. "Let me guess nervous?" Clint asks. "Pretty much." Cameron answers looking up. "This is my first time fighting by Ana's side." Cameron says. "What's her story anyways?" Clint asks. "You have to ask her that yourself." Cameron says. "I'll do just that after the battle. "Alright just make sure Sean and I are there." Cameron says. "Alright." Clint says and with Cameron they walk to the center of base.

Ana sits on the floor focusing on increasing her powers Sean's hands on her shoulders. When Clint and Cameron walk in Ana opens her eyes a crimson red startling everyone. "What the heck!?" Tony says. "My eyes turn this when my powers are to the max." Ana says. "Does it happen often?" Steve asks. "No it doesn't." Ana says. Cassie Cage pops her bubblegum. "So when are we fighting?" Cassie asks. "When everyone is ready ." Ana says chuckling. Johnny blaze turns to Ana. "Alright if I join the fight?" He asks. "Of course not." Ana smiles.