Chapter 2

Disclaimer// I'm speeding through the first few chapters so I can get up to where they are today so the stories more interesting//

Georgina and Tayler had been talking for two months none stop, all that time had passed and their connection grew more and more every second...
T - so we've been friends for a while now right?
G - yeah two months why? 😂
T - wanna hang out.. At my house?
G - seriously
T - yes!!
G - oh my god 😳😳
T - I assume that's a yes 😂 Saturday??
G - SERIOUSLY?
T - yes!!
G - omg yes
The next day was Friday, Georgina walked into school saw Billy and ran straight too him abandoning her sister to go find her friends alone.
'BILLY!' She screamed bumping into him before coming to a stop. 'God calm down love whats got you all spunky' he said in his usual gay voice. 'IM GOING TAYLERS ON SATURDAY' she replied not calming down. 'NOW WAY, ARE YOU GONNA FUCK?'
'What the hell Billy no.. Not today anyway.'
'Wha-'
He was interpreted by the bell and ran to form quickly, year 8's weren't as bad as year 7's but they still had to get to class before older students came and pushed them into lockers.
The last bell rang for home time and Georgina tapped her foot on the floor anxiously waiting for Mr goodstadt to dismiss them.
"Have a good weeken-"
Georgina was out of the room before the end of the sentence, anxious to get home to choose her outfit for tomorrow, the day she would spend an entire day with the boy she was crushing on since the first day of school.
-------------------------------------------------
*ring ring ring.... Ring ring ring*
Went her alarm clock at 08:00 in the morning. She had to be at Taylers by 10:00.
She got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom where she brushed her hair and her teeth and applied her makeup. She finished of her face with pink lip gloss and smoky silver eye shadow, she wanted to look her best. The outfit of choice was a pair of ripped denim shorts with a black crop top which read 'take me to never land' she was a Disney freak after all. She finished of the look with black converse and looked into the full length mirror in her bedroom, her brown, blonde dip dyed hair fell over her shoulders and her blue eyes sparkled in the reflection.
*ring ring ring... Ring ring ring*
Went her alarm clock, signalling 9:50am. She walked out of the house closing the door quietly as too not wake anyone, they knew she was leaving but didn't really care where.
She got into the taxi she called five minutes earlier and sat silently for the 10 minute car ride to Taylers house. When she got their she stepped out of the car, walked over to the dark red front door and taking a deep breath, knocked, Straight away she heard footsteps running down a flight of stairs and in seconds the door was opened. She was greeted by Tayler wearing a plain white t shirt with a red jacket and black ripped skinny jeans.
'Hey..' He said standing back so she could come in..