Status: 130928

[PIC]

EXO - SoCool Magazine Oct Issue
cr:Double Beef

(Pic at the side =====>)

Si Sehun may new hair cut~~~ ^u^

Click the external link para sa pic!

[FANACC]

"A fan asked Kris if he knows Krisyeol. Kris just chuckled softly and smiled."
followthekingsandqueen:

cr:@kriyeols

[FANACC]
A fan gave birthday present to Chen and he was in a shocked stage. Chen saw the fan's bag is broken due to the weight of the present she brought . Then, Chen asked "Don't you feel heavy from carrying this (the present)?"

[v:BSJ ADOREXONLY]

130928 D.O, Chen and Chanyeol @ Baekhyun's brother's wedding

[Via: @EXO_FANBA

[INFO]

A fan prepared 8 different flavors of chupa chups and when she asked the members to choose one flavor/chupa chups: Chanyeol said, "caaandy!!!" and considered it thoughtfully with his hands clasped and smiled really happily. Kris didn't even consider it, just took one out, and said thank you. Sehun seemed like he wanted the strawberry flavor but chose the yoghurt strawberry, and said, "no!!" Kyungsoo was getting the fan to move along, but when the fan showed him the chupa chups and got him to choose one, his eyes became big and took one while saying, "wow, thank you." Luhan chose one after seriously considering the flavor, but the chupa chups didn't come out of the fan's hand so they both panicked (she panicked more because their hands touched). Jongdae told the fan to take all of the candy because she gave him a letter and a gift AND a candy. Junmyeon just chose one without considering because there was only two left, but Tao said, "hyungs took all the tasty flavorsㅠㅠ" and glared at Junmyeon when the fan gave him the last one.

130928 ulsan fansign (cr.: 0921114)