Chapter 4

*Tina P.O.V

Sadly I was sitting down at a Chuckee cheese table sipping on my drink. Even though I didn't have no choice to come I was happy to see August being a good daddy. I couldn't help but take a few pictures. I didn't want to seem all rude around my daughter, because he was around, but it was cause It still felt weird being around him.

When it was almost time to ago Treazure tried to push me to the photo booth to take some pictures. Knowing that I spoil her a lot she knew I would do it. We took a couple pictures, but my favorite was when me and August kissed her right and left cheek as she smiled.

Before we was about to leave we went to get her prices.

"Treazure baby go look for some toys that you want while me and mommy talk." August said turning to me.

"So wassup." I said trying not to act nervous while crossing my arms.

"I need your new number." He said.

"And why is that?" I asked raising my brow.

"Because of the whole co- parenting thing its best for us to stay in touch." He said getting his phone out his front pocket.

"Password?" He asked.

"4/22." I replied.

"Oh our first time we met." He said looking down at my phone.

"Yea." I said a little embarrassed. "But I guess I didn't have time to change it you know." I said fake laughing trying to play it off."

"Daddy.....Mommy I'm ready! Treazure said jumping up and down in excitement.

"Okay baby let's go up there n cash in your tickets." I said picking her up to see the women at the front desk.

When we finished walking out me and Treazure held hands as August walked behind us. For some reason I felt him staring at me, and just like that I turned around he was doing so, and all he could do about it was smile and lick his lips.

As I made sure Treazure was safely in her car seat and buckled in I closed the door and turned to August.

"Thanks." I said looking up at him.

"Why are you thanking me for?" He asked.

"I'm thankful, because your exactly the type of father I thought you would be, even after the two years of not knowing her." I said trying to relax.

"You know its no problem I know that's my baby and ima do well by her." He said in his accent.

"Okay goodnight August." I said smiling turning around getting ready to get in the car.

"Wait I ain't gonna get no goodnight hug." He said reaching his arms out.

I reached into his arms and hugged him which seemed to long. I guess all the shit that happened to us couldn't break apart the love that we had for each other.
**********
**August P.O.V

I just got back home and I was tired ass hell. Raven was in the room sleep, so I decided to get in the shower. When I got out I was scared ass hell that she was up.

"So what's going on with you and her? Did y'all sleep together?" She asked looking a little upset.

"Nahh man I was doing it for my daughter, and I'm tired right now and I don't feel like arguing." I said turning around on my side of the bed.

When I was just getting adjusted in the bed she said

"Well I hope you told her I was pregnant with your baby." She said turning around on her side.
******************************

Remember to vote and comment for ideas guys💘!