Throwing rocks at your window at midnight

11:49 p.m. Friday.

Me and Rachel.

On their house.

Alone with ourselves.

In the middle of the night.

No other sound.

Except for the gust of the wind outside.

And the terrible and disgusting yell and cry of the lady in the television.

"Can we just watch other movie?" I asked with pouting lips.

"What?" asked Rachel.

"Can we just watch other movie?" I repeated.

"We're not going to watch any movie until I was finished with this one." she said seriously.

"Aren't you sick of this movie? All I can watch was that lady freaking out every minute, every second." I said in total dismay.

"Sshhh!" she hissed. "I wanna know if she'll going to die in the end." explained Rachel focusing on the screen, without looking the disgust in my face saying why did I let her see this movie in the first place.

"I don't know what to do." I muttered, feeling sorry for myself.

After what took like a year, Rachel get up from her seat and slightly pinch my cheeks. I was already slowly closing my poor eyes which were totally tired from keeping it focus on the screen.

"SAM!" Rachel shouted out of nowhere.

I freaked out. "GOSH!" I yelled, looking bewildered. "Why did you have to do that!?"

"Just to wake you up." she explained, looking at me innocently.

"You could remove my soul from my living body with that horrible yell."

Rachel did not feel sorry, she was even laughing at me.

"That's enough." I said seriously, pushing the off button of the remote control to close the television. "Your worried mother remind me not keeping you up late. So you've gotta brush up your teeth, wear your Spongebob pajamas and go to bed."

"Naahh. You sounded like my mother."

"I should. So you better get moving."

Meanwhile.

"Sam?"

"What?" I mumbled.

"Sammy?"

"Who's Sammy? There's no Sammy."

"Sam?"

No response.

"Sammy?"

No response.

"Saaammy?"

"There's no Sammy here and I'm not Sammy." I said with a louder voice than my usual. "For heaven's sake, look at the clock - it's 1 in the morning. Let me sleep."

After saying that, i pulled up my blanket to cover my head and hardly dig my face at the pillow.

For the next minute, there's no Rachel calling my name or calling out Sammy. (And never in my life I would accept someone would call me Sammy. It sounded so childish.)

A couple of minutes had passed and after making it sure that Rachel finally sleep since she's not really calling out my name again, I let out a sigh and finally close my super tired eyes.

Though a minute didn't even pass after that when a sudden loud outburst of the wind sounded outside that caused Rachel to scream out so loud.

I automatically get up from where I was lying and look at Rachel who was looking bewildered.