Jack, damn you

Sam's POV

"OH CRAP!" I muttered, didn't paying attention to what Gordon was saying. "I didn't see even a glimpse of them." I added.

"You what?" Thomas asked.

"Don't mind me. I was just looking for someone." I answered without looking at him.

"Who?" Robert asked curiously.

Before I could care to express an answer in response to what Robert was asking about, I saw what was exactly the reason why did I came here.

"DAMN!" I shouted, looking at Jack. "WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING!?"

"Who?" asked these four boys in unison, whom I just met earlier at the ferris wheel ride.

However, I didn't mind answering them because at that very moment my emotions had burst.

"DAMN YOU!" I grumbled, running heading to him who was obviously flirting and locking his lips not with his girlfriend, my bestfriend Rachel but with this brunette girl i never knew.

"Hey!" I heard Gordon called. "Where you going, Sam?"

For the second time, I didn't mind answering them because all I wanna do now is throw my fist with all the force I could master to punch him hardly on his face.

"There's no other girl as beautiful as you." said Jack, moving away his lips from her. "Your lips is the best one that I tasted. Girl like you comes only once in a lifetime."

The girl's eyes flutter hearing what this cheating guy had said. They were about to lock their lips for the second time around or maybe third when I interrupted.

"Isn't this a nice evening to kiss a girl under the shining moonlight?" I said, looking up above directing to the glowing moon.

Startled upon seeing and recognizing me, Jack throw both of his hands away from the hips of the girl, moving inches away from her. The girl whose face was now in bewilderment, stared at me.

"Damn you!" I grunted.

"It's not what-"

"YOU DAMN FILTHY CHEATING LIVING PATHETIC HUMAN!" I shouted, cutting him off.

Rising to his feet, Jack reached for me, grabbing me by the arm, "You've just misunderstood this Sam." said Jack.

"YOU FOUL. YOU EVIL!" I exclaimed in disgust, pushing off his hand from me. "Don't you dare touch me!"

"Hey!" Thomas called out. "What's happening here?" he asked. Soon, Gordon, Robert and Ashley came too.

"Just gonna fix this one, Thomas." I answered, looking at him at the back of me.

"Wait!" called Jack, bringing back my attention. "Listen to me first. You've just clearly misunderstood this. Rachel, my girlfriend - "

Cutting him off again, "And don't you dare call my bestfriend your girlfriend, Jack."

"WHAT THE FREAKING HELL THIS MEANS? THIS AIN'T JACK, YOU BITCH!" muttered the girl, shoting her eyes at me furiously.

"Whoah." Gordon reacted.

"Excuse me, what did you just call me?" I asked her, not believing what was the last word she have just said.

She laughed, "This ain't Jack. You've mistaken bitch!"

"Whoah." Gordon muttered again.

"What exactly is a bitch?" I heard Ashley asking.

"Ssshhh!" Robert hissed.