She got a boyfriend and he's a total loser

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Answer the phone." I whispered to myself.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Why can't Rachel answer the phone!?" I blurted out, putting my phone back inside the pocket of my black jeans.

"What's happenin' Sammy?"

It was Dad. He was nestled in his favorite spot in the sofa, sipping his black coffee and watching some football game.

"Dad!"

"What Sammy?"

"Don't call me that way."

"I'm gonna call you that way as much as I wanted to."

I rolled my eyes. So this is some top secret - Dad was the only person in this world that I would let to call me Sammy. First, mainly because he was my Dad and second is because i can't try to pick up a fight on him to stop calling me that way.

"Same thing as yesterday." I answered his question earlier.

"The one who throws rock at Rachel's window at midnight last Friday?"

I nodded. "Rachel hates me. She didn't reply on my text messages, won't answer her phone, completely ignoring me since that night."

"I can arrest the boy." Dad suggested. "Minors should not be outside lingering around and he'll be in a total mess for being drunk."

I sighed. Well - Dad was a cop, if you'll ask.  "Dad that will just makes things worse. Rachel will be mad at me for my entire life."

Dad seem to understand. After drinking the last drop left on his coffee cup, he pointed out the telephone.

"Try calling her in their telephone's home." he said.

"I can't."

"Sure there's someone gonna pick it up and you can tell them, you need to talk to Rachel."

"And what if its her mother? You know Molly? I can't imagine what will i'm gonna tell her if she ever ask me what's happening." I explained worriedly. "I can't tell her that Rachel got mad at me because I wouldn't allow her daughter's boyfriend sneak inside their house without their presence. She might even collapse knowing her daughter was secretly hiding that she has a boyfriend and I didn't even told that to her, considering she was trusting me." I added.

"That's terrible, Sammy." said Dad looking sorry for me.

"What should I do?" I said asking myself. "She got a boyfriend and he's a total loser. I don't even trust him."

"What's the name?"

"You know Dad I wouldn't tell you that. You might arrest the boy."

"Fine." Dad said. "But don't expect me to be nice if that boy messed up with your friend, most especially with you Sammy." he warned.

Ignoring what Dad had just said, I informed him, "Rachel gonna meet him secretly this night and I'm so worried than her Mom."

"Well, the least thing you can do now for your bestfriend is to make sure that the boy wouldn't hurt her if you can't tell it to her mom which is i think you have supposed to do but you and Rachel had an agreement not to - "

At that moment, I'd already made up my mind on what to do. I went upstairs, snatched my leather jacket inside the closet and quickly wear my ankle boots.

"Where you going Sammy?" Dad asked as I was running down the stairs. "Why are you in hurry?"

"Dad I promise to be back before midnight. I'm gonna check out on Rachel and that guy."

"You mean - like stalking?"

"Sort of - I guess. I just couldn't stand here knowing she'll be around with that guy alone."

I had swore to Dad for like a thousand times that I'll be back at home, all safe and sound before he let me leave the house. It was past six already and I was already at the bus, heading my way to town and to that amusement park.

As soon as I got there, I hurriedly paid for the entrance ticket and run my way inside.

"Damn!" I muttered under my breath. Sorry for the word but how could I not say that? After realizing hundreds of people we're actually in the same place. "How am I supposed to even find Rachel and that guy here?"

An hour later.

"MOMMY!" called this annoying child beside me. "Common' Mommy! Let me ride that big round glowing rotating thing!"

"You can't, honey." said the mother. "You're too young for that."

"And when will I not be too young for that?"

Her mother paused for awhile, thinking, I guess. "When you're 4 feet high, I think."

The child was pointing at the ferris wheel and because the child pointed it out, I'm thinking of riding that one. Hoping I could get a high possible chance of finding Rachel and Jack in the swarm of the people when I'm up there. It's already 8 in the evening and still haven't seen even the glimpse of their shadow but I'm not giving up.

I stood up from the bench and paid for a ticket. I walked my way to the line of the people for the ferris wheel ride, licking a rainbow-colored round candy cane i bought earlier.

I patiently waited for my turn, standing behind these four boys kinda taller than me who was circled around talking about something important which I never cared listening into.

The ferris wheel had already stopped and soon people we're starting to filled in the empty seats one by one.

"Next please." said the staff of the amusement park from the front of the line.

The four guys in front of me eagerly walked and settled in to the seats and when it was my turn, the staff were staring at me, motioning I should get in.

"What?" I asked.

"You can settle in at your seat. I'm gonna lock the door as soon as you enter and seated." he said politely.

I wave both of my hands. "Oh, I'm alone."

"Oh! You're not with them?" the staff asked, pointing to the four boys.

Looking at the four boys who we're kinda awkwardly staring at me, I faced the staff, answering him, "Yes."

"Sorry but all seats we're all filled in. We can allow up to 5 person on each but if you'd like to take another one, you'll have to wait for the next until this was finished." he explained.

"What? But - " I couldn't wait for the next ride. I'm gonna take this ride together with this four random guys because I gotta find Rachel as soon as possible.

"Okay. I'll go. I couldn't wait for the next ride." I said to him while looking at those four boys who were looking at me too.

﹏﹏﹏

A/N: Try and guess who are those four boys? I bet you probably know them even before I've asked you, right? Hahaha :D

Feel free to send in some comment. I kept on saying this but I hope this story didn't sucks that much. Vote as well, if by any chance you think this didn't sucks that much.

5SOS in Stockholm, Sweden today and also, 3 years of TRY HARD.

Bye for now and thanks for reading.

P.S. Next chapter will be one of the boys' POV, I guess. ✌