[12]: Bonding

Alexander's Point of View;

"I told you guys! Ayaw nyong maniwala eh. When I saw that instagram post, I was already thinking about that." Sofia gushed and hugged me and Cass. "My Cassandro heart. OTP talaga!"

Yes, nasabi namin. Even to Mama Meldy, Mom, Dad and to my Aunts and Uncles. They were all happy for us.

The rest laughed, all of us cousins are gathered in the living room. Some are watching TV, some are on their phones, and here I am, talking to Sofia, Cass and Matthew.

"Sabi ko na nga ba." Matthew grinned at me. "Hokage ka talaga eh, no? Walang ligaw-ligaw."

"Ligaw? Ha. A waste of time." I smugly replied, Matthew clapped me on the back while Sofia and Cass rolled their eyes.

"Edi ikaw na mana kay lolo." Sofia laughed while she retorts.

I laughed in response and stretched my arms and legs. I just got home from the campaign earlier, and it's now three in the afternoon. Dad's job is really tiring.

Cass looked at me and I smiled at her, laying down on the couch and making her lap my pillow.

"Let's go to the beach bitches." Simon walked in the room and shooed Sandro. "Tabi dyan! You're occupying the space."

"Ay, grabe siya oh." I heard Cass commented. "Kinain mo na nga pagkain niya sa bahay, binubully mo pa."

"Heh. Nagtatampo kami ni Vincie." He pouted jokingly and we all laughed. "You two didn't told us right away na kayo na. Daya."

I opened my eyes and saw a pouting Simon above me, then rolled my eyes.

"Vincent and you didn't even want to admit that you ate my precious foods." I sat up. "So let it be, we're even."

"Oo na, oo na." Simon plopped on the couch, putting his legs on the center table. "Pero guys, I really wanna go to Pagudpud. Like right now."

"May damit ba kayo?" Mike asked.

"Oo naman." All of us chorused.

That called everyone's attention so they gathered around the couches and we discussed about going to the beach and stuff. But I didn't listen, I just played with Cass' hair. Twirling it around my fingers while she tries to shoo my hand away.

"Babe," I whispered. Burying my face on her neck. "I love you."

I know that she's blushing, and now covering her face. Nakakatamad makinig eh, magpapakilig muna ako.

"Hindi akong magsasawang sabihin 'yon sayo." I smiled at her, making her lay on my chest.

"...sige, then si Sandro magdadrive." All eyes were looking at me while I looked at them innocently.

"What?"

"Landi mo eh, ikaw na magdrive." Matthew whined and scratched the back of his neck. "Use my pickup truck."

I pouted.

"I'm too tired to drive." I replied while wrapping my arms around Cass. "Guys, hello! Galing pa akong campaign ni Dad. Don't me."

"Sige na nga!" Sofia crossed her arms. "Ako na sa pick-up truck. Cass samahan mo 'ko ah."

"No!" I playfully retorted, hugging her tighter. "She's all mine."

Cass bopped my head and laughed. I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"Hoy! Tigil-tigilan nyo 'yang PDA sa harap ko." Mike gave us a disgusted look. I just smiled and shook my head.