Leave the Lights On

A/N: this first chapter will be by me (Senpai) and yes, this is a lemon not just a one shot. And I'm just gonna leave a trigger warning here on these one. There might be some triggering things about selfharm/anorexia/etc.

3rd Person POV

It was the last day of school. Which meant Y/n was now graduating. She'd finally made it all the way through school. It was tough. Especially with everyone bullying her. But she didn't care. All she knew was she was done. She'd never have to see the assholes from class like B(ully)/n again. The thought of that made her happy. But she still had to make it through this last day and the graduation ceremony. "Hey, Y/n, are you going to go find a corner to work at after this?" B/n went up to Y/n and asked. Y/n didn't say anything. She simply bowed her head and pretended not to hear. "I asked you a question slut," B/n didn't give up. Y/n still didn't reply. Not long after that, B/n had a group of friends to join her in surrounding Y/n and bullying her. Y/n made it until lunchtime, but the whole time, B/n and her friends refused to give up and leave Y/n alone. While everyone was eating their lunch in peace, Y/n ran home crying. Her roommates Mark and Jack were older than her and both had jobs, so neither of them were home to comfort her. She cried more and thought about ever single nasty word anyone had ever used for her.

Slut
Whore
Waste of space
Dumbass
Retard
Fucktard
Mistake
Excuse of a human
Pathetic

The words echoed through her ears as she lied in her bed curled up in a ball with her knees to her chest. She cried and cried so hard she couldn't breath. Her sobs and weeps so loud she was surprised the neighbors didn't call the cops. She felt so sad and broken. It didn't take her long her sadness turned into self-hate and anger. She ran to the bathroom and scan through every cabinet looking for any place Mark could have hidden the razors. When she turned up empty she ran to Jack's room and looked through all his drawers and everything in his room looking for just a single knife or blade of any kind. Again though, she turned up empty. So she ran into the kitchen. However, surprise surprise, none of the kitchen knives were in there. She screamed with her mouth closed. "Fuck you Mark and Jack!!!" She yelled not realizing they were standing right behind her. Jack picked her up and swung her around pressing her back into the wall. "Do you really want to?" He asked cockily. Mark rolled his eyes. "You act all dominant towards her but when I'm giving you attention you are never dominant," Mark said. "Shut up Markimoo," Jack said. Mark slapped Jack's ass. "You're saying that now, but you're gonna be the one whimpering, moaning, and screaming my name tonight," Mark told Jack. Y/n's breathing began to pick up as she realized that Jack wanted her to have a threesome with them. Jack and Mark were already a couple, and Y/n knew they were bi and she had a crush on them but she thought they'd never like her like that. Jack slowly put Y/n down. Y/n tried to hide her face as she felt her cheeks burning with a blush. "I I'm just gonna go back to my room," Y/n said quietly and tried to slip away, only to have Mark grab tightly to her waist and pull her against him, so that she could feel his hard bulge pressed against her ass. "No you're not, you're coming with Jack and I to our room so you can fuck away you're pain and erase school from your brain," Mark whispered in Y/n's ear sending shivers of thrill through her. "Now Markimoo you can't be having all the fun with Y/n, I want some too," Jack said. Mark slapped Y/n's ass causing her to jump slightly and make a whimpering moaning sound. "Who said I was?" He asked. Y/n blushed darkly and finally figured out how to work her vocal chords, "I never said I wanted to," she said quietly. Both Mark and Jack looked at her. "Do you?" Jack asked. Y/n felt her cheeks heat up more. She nodded a little, and Mark picked her up carrying her to their bedroom and throwing her lightly onto the bed. A minute later Jack appeared in the doorway with a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold. "Wh-what are those?" Y/n stuttered shyly, as she was still a virgin. Jack and Mark both smirked. "Want you to concentrate on just feeling good, and you can't do that if you stare at us, and Markimoo loves having people chained below him," Jack replied with a smirk. Y/n blushed more as Jack came over to her and put the blindfold over her eyes before him and Mark pulled off all of Y/n's clothes. Then Mark grabbed both of Y/n's wrists and placed the cuff on one wrist, running the chain between them before the slants in the headrest before hooking it to her other wrist. Y/n could feel herself getting wet as ideas of what they might do to her ran through her mind. Mark suddenly began fingering Y/n. She didn't know which one of the two was doing it, but she did know that it felt good. She moaned a little, and felt Jack's dick nudge her asshole. As Mark fingered Y/n really hard, Jack slammed his cock into Y/n's ass. Y/n moaned out as he did. She couldn't tell which of the two was fingering her or which was fucking her in the ass, but she sure as hell could tell that it felt really good. She began to thrash against the handcuffs as she got closer and closer to cumming. Mark moved his head between Y/n's thighs and began to lick and suck on her clit while still fingering her. The whole time Mark did this, Jack continued to fuck Y/n in the ass. Y/n heard Jack ask Mark if they should turn the lights off. Then she heard Mark replied that he knew it was a secret but he wanted the lights on. As Mark replied to Jack, Y/n could feel his cool breath land on her clit causing her to shiver in pleasure as she reached her climax, but Mark and Jack were no where near finished. Jack continued to fuck Y/n's nice tight asshole while Y/n listened to the sound of Mark undoing his belt and jeans. She blushed darkly, and not long after felt Mark's large, hard dick press against her womanhood. By this point Y/n was already a loud moaning mess, courtesy of both boys. "Y/n, are you ready?" Mark asked. Y/n thrashed and moaned and nodded yes. Mark slammed his dick into Y/n's pussy really hard, causing Y/n to moan loudly. Y/n thrashed and moaned so loud she could have been heard three miles away as both boys fucked her. Y/n noticed that Jack went softer than Mark, being able to tell by them talking which one was which. It was too much pleasure and Y/n couldn't take it as she came all over Mark's dick. Although neither boy was done yet and they both decided to fuck her harder, faster. Y/n moaned and screamed their names. Finally, both boys reached their climax as they both slammed into Y/n as deep as they could and let their hot seed loose inside her. She screamed both of their names and came at the same time. Both Mark and Jack pulled out. Jack undid the handcuffs while Mark took off the blind fold. The boys lied down on either side of Y/n and both hugged her holding onto her as the three of them all fell asleep.