Jealous

This was it. The day Jack had decided he wanted to visit Mark and I for the weekend. It's not like me and Mark were dating or anything. We were just roommates. I may have a small crush on him but that doesn't matter. I don't think he's interested in me anyway. Why would he be interested when he has millions of fangirls (😜).
"Y/n!" Mark called my name, I was still in bed in my pajamas.
"Eeeeehhhhh!!!" I yelled back sliding off my bed and onto the floor. Mark opened the door.
"Seriously?" he said rolling his eyes, "Jack's gonna be here in an hour at least look presentable."
"Wow gosh," I replied feeling a little hurt, "What? Are you on your man period or something?"
"Y/n the apartment is a mess you need to help clean," jeez he must be stressed or something. I nodded and stood up and closed my door. I took off my PJ pants and found a pair of skinny jeans with holes in the knees. Then I walked to the closet and took off my sleeping shirt and tried to find a comfortable and presentable shirt. Then I caught a glimpse of a car pulling into the driveway through the window. I hurried over to the window and saw Jack getting out of a cab. I waved to him. He looked up and waved but quickly looked away. Oh shit. I wasn't wearing a shirt. Well that was awkward. I closed my curtains and found a purple and black flannel button down shirt with a black lace tank top. I found a pair of Converses and quickly picked up the mess in my room. When I was finished I walked out seeing Mark and Jack sitting at the counter on bar stools. "Hi Jack," I said before going up to him and hugging him, he hugged back.
"Hey Y/n," he said happily.
"I've missed you," I said back away from the hug.
"I've missed you too," he replied, I smiled. I swear I saw Mark looking a little angry. Jeez what was his problem.
"Oh Jack just to give you heads up I won't be home tonight," Mark spoke after a moment of silence.
"Really? Why?" I asked.
"I have a date tonight," he replied. Then I shattered. My heart broke into a million pieces. I fake smiled.
"Well I guess Jack and I can have a movie night," I replied still smiling.
"That sounds great!" Jack said smiling.
"Okay," Mark replied and started talking with Jack about a video they were going to make later. I decided I was just going to stay in my room the rest of the day and sulk. I couldn't stop crying after I closed my door. How could he do this to me? I feel so hurt. So broken. Why?
Finally it was 8, the time Mark said he was going to leave. So I came out of my room and walked into the living room.
"Jack?" I called.
"Oh hey, I thought you left," he replied standing up from the couch and smiling widely.
"So are we still up for a movie night?" I asked quietly.
"Yeah definitely," then he got closer to as if trying to observe something. I backed away a little.
"Have you been crying?" he asked inches away from my face.
"N-no just allergies," I replied fake smiling.
"Don't lie to me," he said.
"Yeah I was crying," I replied giving up.
"Why?" he asked sounding concerned.
"Y'know I kinda had a crush on Mark," I said quietly.
"Oh," he said quietly, "Well if it makes you feel any better I have a crush on someone who doesn't like me either."
"Really? Who?" I asked looking up. Is it me?
"It's er-um... You," he replied nervously rubbing the nape of his neck, "I know you don't like me back but I-"
I slammed my lips onto his. I need him. I feel the broken pieces beginning to be put back together and the hole in my heart being filled.
"Jack," I said disconnecting our lips and putting my forehead against his and whispered, "I love you, I need you."
"I love you too Y/n," he replied before kissing me with a wanting feeling. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist our lips moving in sync with each other. It felt amazing. Like nothing I've ever felt before. He carried me and took me to my room and laid me down on my bed. We continued to kiss and then we started getting more intimate. He started to grind himself against my clothed womanhood. I could hear him grunt in pleasure. Damn he sounded so sexy. I need this. With all my stress with work and Mark just shattering my heart I needed this.
As we continued to kiss I pulled off his shirt disconnecting our lips but soon reconnecting. I moved my hands up and down his chest. Damn he was so well built I had never noticed. Then the moment was ruined. There was a knock on the door.
"Um Y/n? Jack? What're you doing in there?" I heard Mark on the other side of the door.
"We're kind of busy Mark," I called to him.
"Um ok," he said and I assumed left. We looked back at each other. Wow we just almost had sex faces came over us. I stood up and wiped away invisible dust. Jack stood and put on his shirt. We stopped and looked at each other and kissed lightly, just a peck. Then stepped out the door and walked into the living room to see Mark staring off into space on the couch.
"Um hey Mark," Jack said intertwining his fingers with mine.
"What happened to your movie night?" he asked grumpily.
"We um got distracted," I replied, "What happened to your date?"
"She had to leave early because of some emergency," he said standing up and walking past us and into his bedroom and slammed the door.
A/n
This chapter was by your beloved Chan 😜. If you liked this chapter punch that vote button in the face, like a boss! And as always I'll see you in the next chapter, buh-bye!