Jealous Part 2

Warnings: Smut.
Mark POV
I can't believe they did that to me! I love Y/n! Doesn't she know this by now?! Wait... Dammit, I went on that stupid date! I only wanted to make her jealous... She probably doesn't want me any how. My thoughts were soon interrupted by a knock on the door.
Your POV
You knocked on Mark's room.
"What?" Mark says sounding angry. You hate when he gets like this...
"Mark, I know you're angry and all, but just don't why, please tell," you replied placing your forehead against the door. The soon swung open and you stared into Mark's eyes, which had angry tears glazed over them.
"Mark I-" he raised a hand, cutting you off.
"Y/n, I love you," Mark claimed and grabbed your face trying to pull you into a kiss, but you pushed him away.
"Mark I-I can't," you spoke, he stared into your eyes, "I love you too, but I love Sean too, I think I need time to think."
You started to walk away to your room but Mark grabbed your hand.
"Mark please I-"
"Please Y/n stay!" Mark begged, "I don't stay apart from you anymore- we- we could share, me and Jack can share you."
"Share me?" you asked quite shocked. Does he think you're some kind of toy?
"Listen you're not a toy, I don't want to play, I want to be with you, love you, worship you," Mark rambled still holding your hand tightly, "I the all beautiful funny perfect you, I love you more than anyone ever could."
"I-" you began but were cut off.
"I'd rethink that Mark, I love her more," Sean claimed with a serious look.
"Well I'm willing to share if you are too Jackaboy," Mark said with a smirk crawling upon his lips.
"What are y-"
"Oh Markimoo, you're so sexy when you get those devilish thoughts," Sean said seductively.
"To the bedroom!" Mark yelled, suddenly so full of happiness. Holy shit, was this really happening? Are you really about to have a threesome with Sean and Mark?
"Guys are you sure about this?" you asked unsure.
"We're sure if you are," Mark claimed sitting you on the bed.
"I um I guess," you replied feeling wary about the whole thing. Then in an instant they both pulled off their shirts. Before you knew it Mark had pulled off your shirt, revealing your F/c bra.
"Damn Y/n," Sean groaned as he sucked on your neck, as Mark was unbuttoning your jeans, "You're so god damn sexy."
"Oh Jack," you moaned as he licked your neck. Then you feel Mark slowly pulling down your jeans, it was like he was taking all of it in so slow. He probably wanted to make it last, in which you did too.
Soon after you were complaining stripped and so were they. So then you set yourself on all fours while Mark inserted his member into causing a crying moan escape your lips. Then Jack got in front of you on his knees.
"Suck," he commanded and you wrapped your around his cock sucking and moaning. All the pleasure was overwhelming. No one was talking. Just heavy breaths and moans filled the silence. Finally all of you had your climax and laid on Mark's bed covered in sweat. This was definitely a night you'll never forget.
A/n
I am truly sorry this took so long... Hope you enjoyed this! It's so short. I'm sorry
~ Chan😐