Forgive Me Part 3

After that night, Aitetsu has been inseparable from Bluemoon. All day long, Aitetsu will be seen taking care of Bluemoon, cooking for him, serving tea, and providing anything that he will ever need.

"Ao-san, do you need anything else?"
Bluemoon stared at Aitetsu for a while then spoke.

"Erm... Tetsu... We need to talk. Come sit over here for a second will you?"

"... Ok."

Aitetsu sat down on the chair beside the bed.
"What is it that you want to talk about?"

"Well... First thing first.. I am glad that you are beside me all the time.. But... well.. how do I put it? ...Don't you want to do your own things too?"

"... ... Ao-san... Do you not want me to be by your side?"

"N-NO!! NO SUCH THING! I mean I love to have you by my side! It's just... Aren't you tired? For 3 days straight you have been taking care of me without enough rest... I don't want you to fall sick because of me.. I don't want to hurt you again... "

"Ao-san..." Aitetsu smiled. "Don't worry... I won't fall... Not anymore... " Aitetsu leaned in closer to Bluemoon, wanting to bury his face on his lover's chest. The steady breathing and heartbeat made him feel calm and at ease.

"Ao-san... I..." Aitetsu spoke with slight sadness and guilt. "I'm sorry.. for how I behaved that night... Please.. don't start to hate me.." Bluemoon slowly pull Aitetsu back to meet him face to face.

"I won't.. Because I have always loved you, no matter what. You are my one and only Aitetsu." Bluemoon's hand started to caress Aitetsu's cheek, using his thumb to wipe the tears that is starting to form.

Then, something on Aitetsu's neck caught Bluemoon's attention.

"Te-Tetsu"
"Hm?"
"You... you are wearing the necklace I got for you." Bluemoon smiled. "To my surprise, it actually suits you."

"Anything Ao-san gets for me will always suit me, because...

It is part of your love for me."

End of chapter~!

---------------------------------------
Author's note:
Ugh... I'm sorry guys... I realised that the stories are not up to standard.. Will come up with a better one on the next story!

My thanks to all that voted for the previous stories!!! 😀