Intro

Arabella

Arabella

"So why are you here ?"

The question asked by many but answered by little , I raise my head up and give the woman a sad smile .I shrug my shoulders at her question and just frown , I always hated that question it made no sense at all . No one knew a reason for anything , we all just try to make one up in order for us to find some closure .

"I don't know , Because I have to ?" I say , as if I was asking a question .The woman just shakes her head at me , due to the fact no progress has been made for the past 2 hours. Although I couldn't be bothered I felt bad for her having to deal with me .

"Lets try this again , why are you here ?" she says this time leaning against her chair. Her eyes looked swollen and tired , almost like she was too drained to deal with me today .But she had to , it was her job . I shrug my shoulders once more and just stare at the ground.

She looked at me and sighed , like she had finally reached her breaking point .Just as she was about to speak she was cut of by a door closing . I lift my head upwards to see it was a boy .He looked just as miserable as I was or maybe even worse .His bright blue eyes , looked around the room then stopped at me , he just stared for a minute and looked away .He didn't bother to speak , and just took a seat on the couch opposite me .

"Look who it is. you were supposed to come yesterday " the woman spoke , questioning the boy .

He didn't bother to reply her and just kept looking at a painting on the wall .The bell rang and I knew my time was over .I quickly gathered my things and rushed out the room not even bothering to ask her when my next session was .

Its always the same , they never want to help me .She's a lost cause they tell my parents , which will always break their broken hearts a bit more .

I felt like I needed to say something  that I couldn't leave the session like that  , so I rush back into the room , thinking of the right words to say .

"I'm not crazy , you know .Being like this doesn't mean you're crazy . I just see things on a different side ." I speak almost above a whisper .

I hear the boy chuckle as I leave the room , it sounded a bit restrained I should know , I do it all the time .I give a little smile , happy I had said something for once .

Its a new story I'm working on ! I hope you guys enjoy

Please vote , share & comment I love it when I get feedback .

Mimi