Chapter 6

"Sometimes i think i'm
unlovable "

Arabella's POV
She looks towards the door astonished .
"Hayes you can't be here !"
Hayes just shuts the door behind him and sits onto the couch opposite me. The room is silent, no one bothers to say anything and the look Hayes was giving me gave me the feeling that i should leave.

"Well i'm going to go i'll s-"

"No, no , no we were just getting somewhere. Hayes please leave, our session is in like 30 minutes"

Hayes gets up from the couch, gives me a final look and slams the door hard. Well that was strange... I just shrug my shoulders as i return my attention back to her.

"So what were you saying Arabella?" she says leaning into her chair.

"I gave myself that bruise on my arm. I needed to do it. I needed to feel the pain i had caused onto another. I just couldn't let myself go... just like that. So i went to the nearest locker and slammed it onto my arm. " I say touching it, as the pain made me twitch every now and then.

"Wow, I-i don't know what to say Arabella. Why would you ever think you deserve such a horrible thing ?"

I was going to answer, i swear i was. But something in me decided that that was enough sharing for today. So before the bell rang, i packed all my stuff and waved her a goodbye as i walked out the door. Outside the door was Hayes, sitting beside it, i guess waiting for me to be done with my session.

"So..." I say waiting for something to happen. Hayes looked up at me and sighed , almost like he was afraid to say what he truly wanted to.

"Well I'm tired and my arm aches , so I'll talk to you later " and with that I walk away from him, my breath, hitched as I tried to reach the front doors without missing a step .Once I'm outside, the bell rings and the whole student body starts pouring out of their classes.  At first I thought I could handle it , I tried to move swiftly away from the large crowd ,  as they all came rushing out the front door to their various cars.

My heart and brain however couldn't handle it, as I soon found it rather difficult to breathe. I tried taking large deep breaths as I struggled to find some place quiet to collect my thoughts.  Soon enough my head was throbbing, as I hurled myself through the crowd to get to any where were there wasn't a crowd . The throbbing in my head intensified as I started to see specs of black onto the baby blue sky. From a far distance, I heard my name being called but I couldn't react, I just felt myself slowly being dragged onto the ground as I was succumbed by darkness.

I suck at updating xx I'm sorry . Also pls pls give feedback :)