Chapter 2

Hayes POV

"Well..."

I stop for a moment once more ,did she really need to know the reason why ? It's not something I enjoy talking about .

"Basically I'm messed up " I say giving a slight shrug .She gives me a smile ,like she knew all too well of the phrase "messed up ".

"Explain messed up" she says grinning at me .

"I'm not normal , I'm probably every parents worst nightmare for a child .Ive probably taking everything from them , and in my books that's a messed up thing to do to people that you love .I'm honestly so messed up ,I don't think my parents want me anymore "

She stares at me almost as if she didn't know what to say. I give her a sad smile and lay back down ,I've seen those looks all to well .The one the therapist gives you once she realises your condition ,the one that is given to you from every single person that believes your life is a never ending sad story .

"I'm s-S"

"BULLSHIT "I scream back ,not being able to hold myself .I turn over to her ,her face filled with fright .It was then I realised that I was scaring her .

"I'm sorry .." I whisper

She nods her head weakly ,afraid to speak again .I couldn't blame her though ,my mood swings are horrible and I don't know how so many people can deal with me .My mind wanders somewhere else ,as she continues to look at me but I don't take anything to it .

After a while I become bored so I decided we should do something fun .

"Do you want to do something fun ?" I say facing towards her .

She looks at me hesitantly ,before nodding her head .I get up ,and tell her to follow as we head up to the attic .Once we were there ,I open the window and climb up towards the roof .I look down and see that Arabella was still on the attic floor staring at me meekly .

"Come on " I say giving her a smile .

She finally starts climbing up . I soon feel her beside me as we lay together and look at the night sky .Silence filled the air but it was comfortable like we knew neither of us needed to say anything .

"You know life is bullshit "she says ,breaking the silence .

"And messed up as well "

Hii I was bored ,I'm a stupid slow updater .im sorry this is ugly ,forgive me 💓