𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖐𝖎𝖒 𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖌𝖞𝖚

It's Kim Sunggyu!!

I opened my eyes widely before Sungjong suddenly grabbed my right hand and pulled me off. "Run, Jiyeon, run!"

What the- ?! I was dragged along in confusion.

"Hey, where are you going?!" I heard Sunggyu scream loudly. "Why are you avoiding me, you kids!" He started running with his mumbling.

Why do we have to run away anyway?!

"That's right, Kim Jiyeon! You don't have to run, so stop now!"

I can't stop! Sungjong is too strong!

"Hey, you kids!"

Sungjong and I scream in surprise when Sunggyu suddenly hugged us from behind. How did he catch up with us? Isn't he's the well-known grandpa Gyu?

I received another hit on my forehead from Sunggyu with his arm still around my neck. "Who did you called grandpa?" He said annoyingly.

"Ouch!" Why did I always get hit on the forehead? It does not being wide for getting a slap!

I noticed their blank stared at me before they suddenly burst into a laugh."You're funny! It's also astounding when you're speaking," Sunggyu words make my eyes bigger.

"Yeah! The space becoming so bright and colorful" Sungjong cheerful tone sounded so clear to me because we both are still in Sunggyu's arms.

"This is Infinite world, you know. Come on! Let me show you some more" Now, I was dragged along in his arm.

The eldest member of Infinite, Kim Sunggyu, the best leader of all. His eyes are sharp like a hamster. That's what made him look so charismatic.

I noticed his smile at me. I replied shyly.

I think he's good in every aspect. He's just kind of old and lazy. He's easy to get annoyed too.

"Hey, I heard that" Sunggyu showed his unsatisfied expression.

Oh no! I forgot that they can hear the voice of my heart!

"Hey, that's our song title!" A figure appeared from our front.

"Oh, hyung!" Sungjong greet him.

A joyful feeling came up as I saw that angelic smile. My fangirl mode can't be stopped.

"Hi, Kim Jiyeon! Jang Dongwoo is me, you know that, right?"

ʚ✿ɞ

p/s: inspirit! I should update yesterday, but I couldn't for some reason hahaha lol please leave your comment ≧﹏≦ I'll try my best to finish it right on 9th June everyone #Infinite6thAnniversary ♥