𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖐𝖎𝖒 𝖒𝖞𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖔𝖔

"Finally, I found you, Kim Jiyeon."

His slight smile is still shown. He then moved his face closer to mine.

"Just why in the whole world did you run away from me?"

His action made me standing still, not moving even an inch. My eyeballs didn't even move due to my nervous state.

"Why didn't she said anything?" Sunggyu asked him suddenly.

"Did she hate you, Myungsoo?" Woohyun sound joking, but I guess he took it seriously when he looked at me in the eyes.

"Hey, talk to me," he held my shoulders. "Can't you hear me?"

Now Myung's infamous cold laugh make me gulped slowly. "Seriously, you"

"What happened, actually?" Sungjong touched his chin and lifted his eyebrows.

"Did she told you that she started off Sungjong world?" Myung asked the members while covering his eyes.

"She did."

Myungsoo looked at Dongwoo that was answering the question before he pouted and growled.

"I was heading to Sungyeol place when she suddenly fell onto me in her sleep. And when she woke up, she stared at me like a kid before she startled and ran away from me."

Hoya laughed his ass off. "She definitely hates you."

"Hey."

"Maybe you look like a ghost" Sungyeol started talking like a kid.

"What nonsense-" Myung's eyes stopped on me. Everyone turned silent as they, too, focused on me right now.

Why can't I say anything? I thought I have become comfortable with them. Yes, with them, but Myung.. not Myungie.

"Hey, Kim Jiyeon" He looked at me in the eyes again.

I can't look at him! Kim Myungsoo, even his slight smile could give me a heart attack, and his appearance is too bright than this shining space. Oh no, I feel like a silly girl!

"Kim Jiyeon" He called for my name, but I'm still shrinking in my nervousness.

As he touched both of my cheeks, all of the dreadful feelings were absorb, like there's nothing to be afraid of. Seriously why am I being like this in the first place?

"Calm down" Myung show off his sweet smile before letting my cheeks off his hands.

"Well, well," Sunggyu's sudden interruption made me realize the other existence. He smiled at me charmingly. "Now that everyone here, let's make it formal, guys."

Everyone was standing beside Sunggyu in a row with their own signature smile before Sunggyu opened his arm widely and smiled with his eyes.

"Kim Jiyeon, welcome to the World of Infinite."

ʚ✿ɞ

p/s: a long chap for Myungsoo world ♥ I'm sorry, but Myungmyung is my bias in INFINITE. It's funny how I put Myung world at the end of the story ╮(╯_╰)╭ LOL. ∞