𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖏𝖆𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖜𝖔𝖔

"Hi, Kim Jiyeon! Jang Dongwoo is me, you know, right?"

Of course! I jumped out of Sunggyu's arm and stare at him in amusement.

Jang Dongwoo, the main rapper of Infinite! He's kind - yet so cool - but crazy - he's definitely a fun guy! His angelic smile is what I wish to see every day!

"Jiyeon, stop it, okay?" He patted my head and smile. "Sunggyu hyung will be annoyed at me."

"What?" Sunggyu look startled. Ah, I did it again! The voice of my heart...

"No Jiyeon, there's no such thing. It's fine for you to like anyone."

I know he's trying to make me feel ensure. But I love everyone. I pout unknowingly.

"That's why you're a real inspirit!" Sunggyu hug my neck again while grinning so charmingly. I smiled innocently at him.

He goes to Sungjong before doing the same thing to him."Did you hear? She loves all of us!"

I sighed in relief. I thought he would be annoyed again. LOL.

"Good job making Sunggyu hyung feel better" Dongwoo give me a side hug with his angelic smile. I bite my upper lip.

Did I become comfortable with them now? I am an inspirit, though.

Dongwoo patted my head again.

"Sorry that we didn't do enough to welcome you here. It's the first time an inspirit ever come to our own realm."

I grinned innocently at him. This is more than I could ever imagine in my wildest dream. I shrink in happiness.

Just then, Dongwoo laughed make me bite my lower lip. I forgot it again! The voice of my heart that they can hear.

I unconsciously hit my forehead. "Ouch!"

I cover my face in shame as I heard Sunggyu and Sungjong burst into laughter too.

With his leftover laugh, Dongwoo asked me. "Did you start off Sungjong world?"

I nodded with a pouting face.

"I don't know if you realize it or not, but we've already surpassed my world."

"Really?" I said in surprise. As usual, space became glitter and brightening. It's beautiful.

"Kim Jiyeon!" I heard someone called me from Sunggyu and Sungjong's direction that walked at the front.

That guy came to me with a happy, sweet face while showing off his heart machine skill. "Hi, hi!" My eyes' getting wider.

Omo, it's Nam Woohyun!

ʚ✿ɞ

p/s: inspirit! Did you watch the Dream Concert that our Namu attended? His performance was cool, and the way he treated the inspirit make me feel very proud of him. ♥