𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖞𝖊𝖔𝖑

Sungyeol, the kid!

"Hey, who are you calling the kid, shortie?" He hit my forehead deliberately.

"Ouch!" My forehead has been slap for the third time already. As I said, it's not being wide to be hit!

I know they heard me when they laughed so crazily. I covered my face as I felt so shy.

"Now, now. Tell me what you guys up to right now" Sungyeol wiped his teary eyes with his smile still on his face.

"Nothing, we're just running out from the scoundrels."

I burst at Hoya sass again. This guy is funny!

"Hey, you scoundrels!" Suddenly I heard Sunggyu's voice right beside my ears before he wrapped his arm around my neck and performed a headlock!

"Save me!" My hands were trying to reach out for Dongwoo's. However, Sungyeol grabbed me first.

"Seriously, hyung! How can you do that to a girl?" He put me in his arm like a protector.

"You have no manner," Hoya join in to tease the leader.

"You're too much, you know," Woohyun that was supposed to be on Sunggyu's side earlier, turned to Sungyeol's. I laughed secretly.

"You brats!" Sunggyu showed his dissatisfaction.

Lee Sungyeol, seriously a tricky person! If you don't know him well, you would just think that he's a cool guy when he's actually a kid! LOL.

"Hey, you shortie!" Sungyeol looked at me that is still in his arm before land his hand on my forehead again.

"Ouch!" He hit me twice on my precious forehead! He even called me shortie! He's the one that too tall!

I pouted unknowingly.

"He did something worse than me! Why aren't you guys said anything?" Sunggyu still with his matter.

"Hyung, you almost kill her," Sungyeol defend himself.

"Seriously, hyung. How can you compare that together?" Sungjong back up his second Sung brother.

"Aish, you kids really," Sunggyu's annoyed expression made everyone laughed, and that's including me too, of course.

"What's so funny, you guys?" A voice comes up from my back, and when I turned, I froze instantly at his slight smile.

"Finally, I found you, Kim Jiyeon."

ʚ✿ɞ

p/s: few chaps leave! Inspirit, did you guys listen to Hoya's cover song already? He did it, especially to celebrate the anniversary! It's a present for us ♥ he's so sweet ♥