airport madness

"morning love." i gently kiss grant's forehead as his bright eyes flutter open.

he rubs his eyes with the back of his hands and looks up at me. "back to the real world tomorrow."

i sigh, "i know. but hey it was fun while it lasted."

grant sits up, "i'm going to miss seeing you all day long."

"we live in the same apartment building grant." i laugh.

"but you're on the rise to fame riley. what if one day you decide im not good enough for you?" he stands up, walking to his closet and grabs a few articles of clothing.

"grant, you'll always be more than enough for me."

he gives me a lopsided grin.

"go get ready, the guys are coming by before they leave in half an hour."

he kisses my cheek and goes off.

i start packing up all of my things, trying to keep it neat. 15 minutes later i sit on top of my bed, finished packing.

i haul my suitcase and duffle into the living room and then sit on the couch, relaxing.

a few moments later, theres a knock at the door. i open it, its carlos, dani, and candice have their arms full of luggage.

"you guys heading out now?" i ask.

candice sighs, "yeah, our rides waiting outside."

"we need to plan a girls night out when we get back." dani says and i nod.

a hand gently resides on my back.

"hey guys." grant appears behind me.

"just wanted to stop by before we head out." carlos adjusts the bags in his arms.

"do you guys need help with your luggage?" i ask after danielle drops her pocket book.

"yes please." candice laughs.

i take danielle and candice's pocketbooks as grant picks up carlos' duffel. i close the door behind us and we go to the elevator.

"you guys go down first, there's not enough room for all of us." candice says.

"okay, we'll be at the concierge desk."
carlos and grant enter the elevator, leaving dani, candice, and i alone. i press the button.

"so.. have you and grant done the dirty?" candice wiggles her eyebrows.

a look of shock covers my face, "we've been dating for a day!"

"and a night!" danielle adds.

"you didn't answer the question!" candice shouts.

"no! no we didn't!" i sigh exasperatedly.

the elevator opens and we all walk in.

"thats a shame.. i really want griley babies." danielle shakes her head.

i blush, "maybe one day.."

candice and danielle squeal as i start laughing, "you guys are so cute."

"so are you baby girl!" candice teases.

once we exit, dani spots the guys waiting by the cab. hurrying over, they take the luggage from us and put it in the trunk.