Epilogue

After 2 years

Today was my birthday, and it happened to be graduation day too. Yes, I was graduating college. I was finally 19, I feel so old now.

Time flew so fast, so many stuff happened this two years. First of all, me and my dad get really well together, my mum told my little brother that Brandon is his father and he was excited about this. My mother and father start to get well together again, and I guess there is something going on between them, he always comes visiting us and bringing us gifts. Brandon's and Dave's business is going really well and they work together now.

Dave spends more time with his son. Me, Tyler and our family both went into a holiday to Disneyland in Paris together, it was the best holiday ever, and the best is that next month we will go Spain again together.

Right now I was in the bed closing my alarm with a smile on my face with the thought that I am officially nineteen, Tyler would be here at any moment. I went downstairs and my mother, father and brother all run to me with a cake of pancakes singing me happy birthday telling me the actual cake will be later.

I heard a knock on the door, I was still in my pyjama but I didn't care. I opened the door, enthusiastic jumping into Tyler's arms.

"My baby is officially nineteen!" He said jumping up and down while holding me up. Yes, he abled to do that as he is now perfectly healthy and strong just like Tyler from before but emotionally stronger. I didn't realise he was holding a bag in his hand. He handed it to me and I opened it just too see another dress. I made a aww face telling him he didn't have to. It was a black dress just perfect to wear for graduation and for the after party where all of us will celebrate my birthday and the graduation, I already invited all my friends and family.

"That's just a part of the gift, the other part will come later" Tyler uttered and I just rolled my eyes smiling telling him to stop spoiling me so much all the time. He then turned to my parents telling them a good morning. My parents already considered Tyler as being part of our family. Toni also jumped on Tyler when seeing him, he liked him a lot.

"Do you wanna play with me?" Toni asked Tyler. He looked at me too see what I will say.

"Go play, I have to change and eat anyway" I told him and they ran upstairs laughing and chasing each other. My mum yelled to ask Tyler if he doesn't want to eat as well, but he said no thanks as he already had his breakfast.

The graduation starts at 2 so I still got a lot of time to prepare. I ate my delicious breakfast then went to get changed. I put the dress from Tyler on, I straighten my hair, did my makeup and my eyeliner which took quite long, and put on my high heels.

After one hour and a half I was done, so all the family was waiting for me to go. While going down the stairs I could see all the eyes on me. It felt weird but nice. On Tyler's face was a big smirk, he had his hand under his face holding his chin gazing me. His cheeks getting pink and he put his head down for a second smiling widely.

"Wow. You're so... Beautiful" he finally managed to say something and I just got gassed, blushing and giggling.

My parents were there too not saying a word as they were busy preparing the stuff for the party and the camera photo.

He came to kiss me and I could hear my father clearing his throat, me and Tyler just laughed quietly staring at each other.

"You look nice too" I stated looking at his suit and his perfect, brown hair.

I was the first one to get out the house I don't know why. I stopped suddenly, placing my hands over my mouth in shock, jumping of happiness.