Chapter 4 ~ The Kiss

I woke up and got in the shower. I have always had this habit of singing in the shower. And I normally only sing One Direction. Of course.

               You can't go to bed, without a cup of tea

               Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

              And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep, though it makes no sense to me.

             I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape

            You never want, to know how much you weigh

           You still have to squeeze into your jeans, but your perfect to me.

          I finished my shower then wrapped myself in my towel. As soon as I went to open the door I heard giggling then someone running away.

          I walked out of my room and downstairs where I figured everyone would be. Then someone pulled my towel off, and when I turned around to see who it was I saw Louis standing there with a evil look on his face then the other boys with looks of awe on their faces.

          Harry suddenly became jealous. He stood in front of me so the boys couldn't see me and picked up my towel. He started walking backwards out of the room so I walked away.

          We walked into the hallway on the other side of the house and he handed me my towel.

          Then he kissed me. It felt amazing. I know this sounds cheesy but I felt

          Sparks

          Fireworks

          Explosions

        "Rose, I just want to say, you have the best body I've ever seen."

       Then he smirked and winked at me. Then he strutted away like he was a model... This is why I love this boy

        But that kiss. It was absolutely amazing. It was my first kiss. And I couldn't ask for a better one