Birthday partys

" we fight our lives to die and people say live young but I can't when everyone is judging me for my actions but my actions are for me"

Milas POV

I wake up and it's my 10 birthday "mommy daddy wake up its my birthday!" I scream running out my room bouncing with joy.

I ran and jumped on my parents bed and they woke up and held my hand as we walked down the stairs.we got down and my sky blue eyes stared in awe. I ran and jumped around "wow!can I open them pleeeeaaaaase"I said my parents smiled and nodded while hugging each other. I opened my presents and smiled I got new clothes,  a phone that was already charged and set up and A PUPPY "can I go out and walk the puppy?!?!" I begged "have breakfast and get dressed first then we can walk the puppy" my dad said to me so I ran upstairs and put on some denim shorts a loose black t-shirt and my Maroon daps and I brushed my wavy light brown hair and topped it off by putting my sunglasses on my head I put my phone in my shorts pocket and ran downstairs and played in the garden with the puppy while I waited for mommy and daddy to come downstairs.

I had been waiting about 500 hours (I can't tell the time) for mommy and daddy so I picked up the puppy that I decided to call presher and carried him up stairs with me to go see mommy and daddy. I didn't hear them saying a word so I knocked the door and walked in and my heart I thought I actually saw on the floor cause my mommy and daddy were on the floor in a pool of blood.my eyes streamed with tears "mommy daddy wake up please!"I cried they didn't wake up so I ran downstairs and went out the door holding presher close to me and went to get my friend next door he always plays football with me and he is a grown up he will know what to do."good morning Mila happy birthday what's wrong?" James asked "m my mommy and daddy they won't wake up!"I cried and he ran to my house and I ran after him and he got to the top of the stairs and someone jumped infront of him and BIT ON HIS NECK!!! I screamed "James, noooo!!!!" I cried the dark figure looked at me and nodded I was confused but he wasn't looking at me  he was looking at two tall men behind me.

One grabbed presher out my arms "no presher!let her go!" I screamed but the other man grabbed me and pushed me into a wall and I hit my head very hard and then it turned black. Is it really over? Are they the ones who killed my family and James? What will they do with presher? Questions spun round my head.

I could help but think what if it's over what will happen to me?i felt helpless I didn't often feel this way usually I would be fist fighting with others about football or cars or skateboarding because I'm me and I'm a tomboy and I'm proud of that. Sometimes I would be with my friends in the playground laughing and playing about pulling girls hair and playing football. I'm supposed to have a big life ahead of me but some idiots came and stole it from me I was supposed to break bones and have cuts and have my heartbroken and a first kiss but my life had been stolen from me.

Hey guys thanks for reading my book it will get better and the part about the tomboy that's a bit about me cause I am a tomboy and idc what others think cause i know I can count on my friends to stick up for me (Emma, Jess, Chad, jack, Seb, Dylan and Kyle)

Any ways what do you think of the book so far and don't forget to vote and comment!!

🐼See you soon my lovely pandas🐼