Diary

"You belonged on top but you broke my heart and turned it to stone leaving me alone in the darkness"

Milas POV

I disided to write in a diary.

' dear diary

Well the last seven years have sucked so much I don't feel anymore I don't want to either, now I'm out I don't want to play mr nice guy. The King is a total douch but his friend Eric is cool but I don't trust them and I hope they don't trust me cause I know I won't kill them but I can fight to free myself that's I want is to be free of this.i was taken from my home as just a child and never granted the chances to have a childhood I can not forgive them for that because YOLO!!unless your a evil vampire!'

I finished in my diary and carried it in to my wardrobe with me I put it underneath some pink tops I would probably never wear even in death!questions went through my head they must have just organised my new clothes in here. I looked through the clothes and found a grey cardigan and denim shorts and white daps then I changed into them then I found some crop tops and I had two I loved a green and white mix with #yolo written on it and a black and white one with nothing on it, I went with the White top and walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror my blue eyes were sparking with energy and my brown long hair waved, I brushed it trough quickly because I heard that Oliver and Eric were in my room yelling at each other "I can't believe it we leave her alone for five minutes!" Eric said "well if you stayed here sh-"Oliver started until I walked out of the closet he stood there and his mouth dropped and so did Eric's.

Oliver broke out of his daze as I sat in the window seat and looked out side ignoring them "where the hell did you go!" Oliver yelled angrily "dude calm down I got changed and sorted out my hair" I said still looking out the window then suddenly a rush of anger hit me and I begged my self not to turn around and look at him so I grabbed on to the tops of my arms squeezing hard soon I heard moving but they were whispering to each other and they were really bad! "Oliver she is angry!"Eric whispered "how do you know?"Oliver asked "look at her arms!"Eric whispered.

Soon I felt a hand on my shoulder but I didn't move I just looked out at the beautiful view, there was a field full of flowers of all colours that had birds flying around and a pond, Mila what are you doing what's wrong?! It was Eric nothing just leave me alone for a while!! I yelled in my head I can't leave cause Oliver wants me and him to stay Eric thought to me "well I don't care!" I yelled turning around facing Eric who was behind Oliver who looked into my eyes and was shocked I glared at him "just leave me alone I don't want to be here I want to go home!" I yelled "Eric we need to leave her I need to talk to you!" Oliver said walking out the door Eric followed.

I instantly lent against the wall and tears fell down my face I can't feel please I don't want to feel any thing!why the hell was I even mad?!whats wrong with me?! My head hurt so I fell asleep in the window seat.

Sorry if I take ages to upload I have a broken wrist from a skateboarding accident and I also have a lot of things happening at school at the moment with tests and stuff.

🐼see you soon my lovely pandas🐼