Prison

"Fight for you and if you lose get back up and try again because he loss your one step closer to winning"

Milas POV

I woke up with a head ache and tried standing up but got pulled to the flood by metal chains round my wrists I looked around my surroundings and I didn't recognise this place and it sure as hell wasn't a hospital it looked like a prison.

Soon I remembered what happened my parents death and destruction those guys everything was clear to me that they kill them and I wanted my revenge!but first I wanted presher back! "Presher are you there? Presher!" I called but only a tall man in a suit came and said "shut up already!" I kept yelling for two or three hours and the man kept telling me to be quiet but I didn't I wanted my dog and to go home.

"Where is my dog and I want to go home!" I screamed at him "well I can't let you out and I am not giving you the dog!" He yelled back "well I won't stop then!" I screamed "William are you really losing a fight to a ten year old?!" A new voice said added with a cruel laugh that made me shiver "sorry your majesty but I have been trying to shut her up for hours and she won't listen she is very strongly willed" William said "I can easily stop her now, what is she demanding for?" His majesty asked "she is asking to go home and forger dog your majesty" William said "well get me the dog and I can sort this out" his majesty said.

Soon I heard someone yelling "Oliver!Oliver are you down here?!" "Yes I'm down here Eric don't come down!"his majesty said so Oliver is the King "dude I'm sure it's fine I'm your best friend"Eric said "no Eric because I know you will truly hate me for this!"Oliver growled "ok I came to tell you that dinner is ready" Eric said and I heard his foot steps leave.

Soon a man walked in my cell and stood infront of me but I looked down avoiding eye contact "you smell good just one bite!" He said and came close to my neck and bit in and I scream and tried to pull away but his hold was to strong and when he was done he walked away fast as I sat on the floor against the wall "she won't have her dog or anything else she demands!" He yelled to William who just stood at the steps and nodded.

Well there is that chapter. P.s I am really bad at English so please don't judge it's mainly because I don't pay attention but any way please vote and comment 😀

🐼See you soon my lovely pandas🐼