No laughing around

"In my eyes you see the anger but the anger is there for a reason and I always get my revenge"

Milas POV

I've been here in this prison for 7 and a half years now and nothing has happened to me I really wish I could end the suffering, maybe I could reach the sharp stone a few feet away. You wonder why I'm doing this? Because I haven't been fed in a week because I asked for some food more like demanded cause I was hungry but now I'm not aloud to be fed! Also I haven't see anyone but William for 7 and a half years that would drive anyone crazy! I grabbed the stone and started sliding it across my neck as I felt the pain blood came out soon William was infront of me "what the hell are you doing?!" He yelled at me and grabbed for the stone he was faster than me "I'm ready to die just make it fast for me please" I asked him politely "wow you've gone way past the breaking point and I would love to but I won't be aloud" he said smirking "William what is going on down here I haven't smelt that blood for years now and I don't care as long as we get information first!"Oliver said and walked into the cell with us where I just sat glaring at William "she was slicing her neck your majesty" William answered "well that's way past the breaking point and she must be determined if she use a stone!" Oliver said "Oliver I'm coming down cause I smell very sweet blood and that's never good with you" Eric said and join them "holy shit!" Eric said "yeah it's weird right now let me bleed to death in piece" I said grimly "ohh a mean one I like that" Eric said laughing a little "sorry but I can't let you die till we find out who your working for because trying to kill me is very bad!" Oliver said annoyed "I'm not talking to him" I said meanly to Eric and he just laughed "she is cute and funny Oliver why did you keep her here?!"Eric said sadly "William you must leave and don't come back without my orders!" Oliver said angrily I guess he is always angry and probably a huge asshole too I thought and Eric burst out laughing Oliver glared at him and his eyes shot back to me and I thought Eric nod if you can read my thoughts and Eric nodded slowly and small. Well kill me already or i will kill me for you old guy I thought looking at Oliver as his lips moved and Eric kept sniggering causing me to grin every couple of minutes I made a snarky comment in my head and Eric laughed and Oliver's patients was gone "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AND WHY IS THE GIRL WHO IS SUPPOSED TO DEFEAT ME AND MY KINDOM IN THE FUTURE GRINNING?!??"Oliver yelled me and Eric just laughed "sorry bro she is so cute and funny"Eric said and Oliver pulled a face "so she lets you into her head but not me, let me in your head Mila"Oliver said smiling nicely but it was easy to tell that he just wanted information "one I let him in because he isn't a asshole who killed my family and no way will I let you in!" I said he looked at me studying me "you have courage" Oliver said "nah I have anger" I replied and he was completely stunned by what I said "well I want to know who your working for" he asked so you couldn't of ask me this seven and a half years ago and not ruin my life you bum nugget I thought and Eric laughed so hard he couldn't stop and Oliver said "Eric tell me what she thought!" "No need to yell I will tell you she thought that 'you couldn't have asked her that seven and a half years ago and ruin her life then she called you and bum nugget"Eric said bursting into laughter again "how dare you think such a thing!now tell me who your working for!" Oliver said "one I think a lot these days and I'm working for no one and I'm not plotting against you why would I plot against vampires that's just a death wish" I said Oliver nodded his head in agreement "I need Minnie from the witch village to prove I think she is still here" Oliver said running away.

Oliver was back with a woman "tell her what you told me" Oliver said "I'm not plotting against him because it's a death wish" I said and the woman looked in my eyes and said "she is no threat to you she is telling the truth the information for the other witch was false but she dose have a deep secret and she won't let me that far into her brain" "what is it Mila you can tell me" Oliver said in a soothing voice and I just shrugged and he said "dose she know anything about it?" "She in fact doesn't your majesty" she said and left "thanks for everything but I don't mind dieing right now" I said to Eric and he looked at Oliver "we can move her to my room for now but I don't fully trust her with these secrets from me" Oliver said