Hogwarts

Hermoine: us three were in awe of Rachel who had wicked throwing skills. All of the death eaters were gone now and Calpso said we were almost there when Harry asked me a question "Can other wizards use other wands than their own?" "Well Yes but the spells usually backfire and aren't nearly as strong as the normal spells." I replied wondering why he would ask such a thing. Then Hazel who I hadn't noticed standing near by asked "Pass me your wand I want to try somthing, don't worry I wouldn't break it" I passed her the wand interested. "Luminos!" She said and the end of the wand lit up in light. Wow! It's pretty bright! "It's as bright as it would get with your own wand!" I said taking the wand back and showing her how it lit up to the same brightness when I said "Luminos!" Her eyes were filled with happiness but a little troubled wondering how this was possible. "Very interesting, I'll have to look it up in the library at Hogwarts. Oh look were right above the Griffendoor tower!" I said looking over teh edge. "Leo! You can park the Argo two above here just keep it cloaked. Well go down and see if anything suspicious is happening. Annbeth you have a new cap right?" Percy said. Annbeth nodded and took out a Yankie baseball cap, I wondered why but when up she put it on she Disaperd. In sure my eyes bugged out the Rachel said suddenly right after she took it off. "Close your eyes!!, so strongly I did it with out asking. A burning light shown on the other side then dimmed and when I opened my eyes again there was a Lady emanating power and magic strongly and I saw all teh demigods and Rachel were bowing so Harry, Ron and I followed suit. "Rise Demigods, Oracle, and Wizards. I am Lady Hetate godess of Magic. I am sure you Alll especially Hermoine and Annbeth are wondering why I came." The Lady said. Then Annbeth spoke up as we all rose to our feet. "Lady Hectate, you are correct in our interest. Please tell up." The Lady smiled and said "I have come to give you all your wands, I have spoken to Oliver and he has given me your wands. Hazel my dear come forwards. This is your wand and you won't have to concentrate quite as hard in using it as all the other wands you can use, That is because you can controle the mist so well." She handed Hazel a light brown wand with black Ravens etched on it. Hazel smiled brightly and slipped it into her pocket. She gave each demigod a wand in turn execpt for Percy who already had one. Then she turned to Rachel "Orachle Rachel, originally you would not have had magic but you will need it in the future so I am giving you the blessing of Wizard magic. Yes Hermoine I know what your thinking, how can she do that?" I blushed bright red the color of Ron's hair. "Well my dear I gave the first wizards there magic." She continued as my eyes bugged out in awe. This lady gave the first wizards magic? Amazing!

Nico: My wand's wood was smooth and dark and I listened to Lady Hectate as she explained that she had given the first wizards magic. "No listen closely children, gods and goddesses powers are limited here. There for we won't be much help when the battle comes that Rachel foresees. You will have to learn magic, you will go into Hogwarts, be sorted by the sorting hat. But you must were Thease all the time or your magic can be stolen until you get better at it. Don't take it off until you have your (you know how Proffecer Mc Gonagol can turn into a cat? The thing that that's called though spell check won't let me write it. Ya they can't take it off until they get theirs. It shall be explained more later.) Blablabla. Hermoine, Ron, and Harry. Here are some for you also they will protect you from the controle curse. I can't say anymore my time is up. Farewell and good luck. Don't trust anyone but people on this boat. No one." Lady Hetate said then she Disaperd in a flash after we all closed are eyes. "Um she also wants you to know everyone will think Harry, Hermoine and Ron are coming to be special tutors to the special students and she had made the mist so they think we're from another wizarding  school so they won't ask questions." Rachel said her eyes glowing as she talked to Hectate. With that we left Grover on the Argo along with Budford the Table and Nathen Boycott who was under content watch but was happy helping if we didn't turn him over to the bad guys or the good guys as he had been a double agent. We all went to the entrance of Hogwarts and steped threw the doors a old Lady there to greet us.