Chapter 2

-Semi Edited-

Charlotte

I wake up to a small knock on glass. I look up startled and realize that my short brown hair is stuck to my forehead and I can feel the sweat on my neck running down my back.

Where am I?

Looking up ahead I can see past the dashboard into the front of the school. I guess I fell asleep while thinking of all the ways I was going to apologise to Luke's future wife for missing part of his reproductive system (I plan on only taking half a to remind him of where he went wrong) with the car not turned on. I quickly realized that it was too hot and it was a little difficult to breath. And now that I think about it I do feel light-headed as if I cannot get enough oxygen in me.

How dumb can I be? This is must be the reason Luke was mad at me, because I do the most careless things without meaning to. It's like it is in my DNA to just mess things up. I am an accident waiting to happen. A walking ticking disaster bomb.

Who am I kidding this is his fault and I will make sure he knows it!

Again hearing a light sound of flesh lightly hitting glass, I turn to look at the window and there was Luke. He no longer looked mad. Not that he looked mad before he just looked more worried now and before he looked serious, stone like. He held a face of hopelessness, like he was done with me.

Now that is not a face I have seen before. If I ave learned anything in my years it is that Luke dose not lose hope, and he always sticks by my side.

The bad word is wrong with him??

His blond hair was sticking up in all directions as if he had ran his hand though it too many times which I know he has, he has a tendency to do that. His blue eyes were framed by light, long eyelashes, long to the point that if he looked up they touched his eyebrows, very jealous that I am of this might I add. His nose straight and not too big nor too small, just right I guess for his face I don't know much of face porportuns .

Those lips however. They look so soft that make me shiver with the thought of what they could do to me. The small little butterfly kisses he places along my spine. The way he sucks just a little every couple of inches. He usually does this when I am scared, he has a calming effect on me.

But we are not discussing that we are being mad. Damn it Charlie get it together!

Snapping out of my thoughts about his lips which can go on forever, I look down his neck and wide shoulders until I see his shirt. Again wearing an old olive t-shirt he has had for years that he wears all the time since I happened to mention that I liked that color on him and the key necklace we made together, I have one as well around my neck.

Mine opens his front door and his opens mine. It was so that we always had another home where we were always welcome. It was something we did on our 13th birthday. Mine is in May 8th and his May 10th so we celebrate it on the 9th. Sometimes we forget we have different birthdays. Our birthdays are actually coming up pretty soon. Today was May 6th.

He brings his arms up to knock on the window again and his muscles move with him. He has long thin lean muscles not the bulky kind you get from weight lifting but the kind you get from doing hard work.

The whole school does, and they let him know that they do. Luke is from the popular crowd always surrounded by cheerleaders and the basketball team even though he was not one of them. Never one to have time for school events. He says they are a waste of time and that there are better much greater things out there for him... us... to see. . I was not part of that crowd. I was not actually part of any crowd period, I just had a couple of friends here and there. I learned from a young age that girls only got close to me to get to Luke. I as well learned that Luke pretty much chases away any guy friend that I make. He says that he does not but I know for a fact that he gives them the talk which eventually drives them away.