TWENTY | Goodbye

~Summer's pov~

we were leaving, it was time, we hugged the guys, Tony and I did our thing, Tyler and Alvia did their thing, and we said goodbye, we were leaving to go back to the UK and to be fully honest, I did not want to leave, I'd spent two weeks of my life with these guys, we had our ups and downs and a lot of the time I was about to smack them for being so disgusting, but boys will be boys I guess, we spent our lives here well two weeks of our lives, same thing right?

so, basically what's went down?

so remember that night when Tony was forced to apologize?

Well he did, he apologized, he asked me to be his and we had a very intimate moment, he said he was sorry and well our room? it kind of turned into a sauna, if you get my drift, if not, we had steamy makeup sex.

Luke and Tyler made up, they realized fighting over a girl was ridiculous and that they shouldn't of, Pierce The Veil began writing their new album, ISSUES began recording their new album

Tyler and Alvia? well, they're now a officially thing, it's officially out there and people know, the fans haven't been the greatest but you get them! 

they've spent two weeks arguing, loving, making up, crying, everything a relationship could be within what, a year? happened with them two withing two weeks, they did the fast thing for sure, I hung out with Kellin Quinn and his wife and daughter and we've promised to keep in touch, Avia did the same with Pamela, Telle Smiths girlfriend, we basically made long term friends, we were on our way to the terminal to board our plane and Avia looked like a love sick puppy and me? well, it was 4am, I had no makeup on and my hair wasn't done I wasn't looking my best so to speak Avia looked pretty decent tbf, but I guess waking up early for work back in the UK was pretty much the usual for her so she knew how to look decent all the time. as we boarded our plane we knew this might be the last time in a while we'd be to appreciate a beautiful city, so we took the most and as soon as we took off we glanced out the window, it was beautiful at this time, lights bright, making pretty colours below, ten hours we sat in the same spot, falling asleep, listening to music, reading, we did lots of things, eventually we made it back to the UK all safe and sound and to be honest? I missed LA, I missed the guys, I miss snuggling up to Tony, laughing with the guys at night as they recalled touring memories, seeing Tyler and Avia look the happiest they've ever been I missed sitting by the fire with hot chocolate laughing until our stomach's hurt at funny Disney and dream works films and crying at the sad ones, we had brilliant memories there and the photos to match, as we arrived home you could tell we were out of place. we needed to go back and I knew it.

"hey Avia?" I said

"mmm" she answered, typical, I eye-rolled her,

"can we go back?" I questioned sadly,

"I feel you" she muttered, "I'm going to the bedroom" she said quietly, she missed Tyler, and you could tell, I missed Tony, I logged onto my Facebook and messaged Tony telling him I missed him and closed Facebook to be hit with such a happy photo, me, Tony, Tyler and Avia, all smiling, we didn't realize the photo was being taken because the person, not naming any names but a small Mexican man whose name rhymes with mick, I sighed and locked my phone, Avia came running in in just her pjs and hair tied up, no makeup,

"SUMMER" she practically screamed at me whilst lunging for me shoving her phone in my face

'We miss you, we promise we'll come visit you this time when we've finished recording our album, we'll drag PTV with us aswell!'

whoever wrote happy endings must of known that if this was a story being wrote, that this would of had a happy ending, unless the author decided she hated us and wanted us to cry. but she didn't, she would of wrote a happy ending

cause let's face it, we were getting our perfect men back into our lives and we had each other, this was the perfect happy ending.