Time of the Month ( Hanbin Oneshot )

RINGGGGGG~~

I opened one of my eyes and roamed around the table beside my bed to search for the damn alarm clock which rings as though I am deaf. Once I found it, I threw my hand on the button to switch it off. Ahhh ~~ finally  silence filled the air again . I looked at the clock hanging on the wall with my half-opened eyes. 10.35am . It's Sunday and I'm off from work. I pulled my blanket away and found a pool of blood beneath me.

"Not again!" I mumbled.

I walked to my closet lazily and searched for the sanitary pads. To my surprise, I don't have any extra pads left. I face-palmed myself, thinking of how I always procrastinate my work and now I regret for doing that. I quickly got my phone and texted Hanbin.

Me : Hanbin oppa, I need your help.

Within seconds, he texted me back.

Hanbin : Anything for you, jagi !

Me : Can you like help me buy some sanitary pads from the store because I don't have any extra ? *obviously feeling embarrassed duh*

Hanbin : Umm sure thing ! I will reach your place in 15 mins. Don't walk around until I come because I don't think I would like to see blood dripping everywhere.

Me : OPPA !

Hanbin : Alright ! Alright ! Go and take a bath first ;)

With that, I took a hot shower and wrapped myself in a towel, waiting for Hanbin. Just then, I heard someone knocking my bedroom's door. I walked to it carefully, not to let any blood drip on the floor ( I know this sucks but yeah ) . I opened the door big enough for me to get the pads and closed it once I got what I want.

Me : Oppa, please wait for a while !

With that, I did what is needed to be done and before I opened the door for him, I remember the blood stain on the bed. Argh ! He wouldn't like the view though. I covered it with my blanket neatly before letting him in.

Hanbin : What takes you so long though ?

He said and sat on my bed before I could even stopped him from doing so.

Me : Opp--

Hanbin : What is it ? *sitting on my bed*

Me : Uhh nothing *biting my lower lip, hoping that he wouldn't pull the blanket away* So how was the feeling of buying that thing for girl?

Hanbin : Omg ! I wouldn't want to imagine that scene when I entered the women section again. Those stares from the ahjummas and their confused faces, thinking about why would a guy buy that kind of stuff. And do you know what is the most annoying part ?

Me : What is it, hun ?

Hanbin : You didn't tell me which brand to buy from ?

Me : Aww~~ oppa , don't think about how the others judge you because to me, you're the most caring, handsome and courageous guy I have ever met . I am so proud to have you in my life .

I was going to kiss him when he suddenly covered my mouth with his hands.

Hanbin : Did you brush your teeth ?

Me : Obviously, oppa ! *with my mouth being covered by him*

Hanbin : Alright then !

He shifted his position and slowly pulled me closer to him with his hands on my waist. He closed the gap between us and our lips moved in sync. I put my hands around his neck as he bit my lower lips for entrance. We broke the kiss after a while to gasp for the air.

Hanbin : Anything for you,babe ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Question of the Day :

1. What is your favourite kpop song ?

Omg guys! Guess what ? My crush is online but he isn't replying me back. How sad ?