Chapter 1

I was sitting my bed doing my homework when my best friend Randi yelled at me. "Sam, get your but down here or I'm coming up!" Ugh, does she ever learn that i care about my grades and suff? No, apparentally not. "Randi, what the heck are you doing here?" I yell out my window. She comes over every night trying to get me to come out. " Chance is having a party and he wants the gang to come. Don't tell me your doing homework again? Ugh, you are such a nerd." she yells. I run and slip on a pair of black skinny jeans and a dark plaid button up shirt. I put on my black converses and grab my cell, "Mom, Dad, I'm going out!!!!" I yell as I'm walking out the door.

I run and jump into Lucas truck, "Happy Ranall, im out??!?!?" I sigh as I look ahead of me and see Randi and Lucas snogging. They have been dating for like three years, and they always do this kinda crap. "UGH!! GET A ROOM!!!" I yell. "Someones in a bad mood," Lucas says. He starts the truck and turns left off my street. He turns on the radio and the song Cruis by Flordia Georgia line comes on. Randi and I scream and start to sing a long. "Where is the party tonight?" I ask Randi. "At Cloe Lake, as usual. But this one is supposed to be awesome because its only the old gang there. And you know how we get when each other are around!" and soon we arrive.

I  hop out of the truck, thanking myself for wearing my converses. I text Logan (my boyfriend) and invite him to come. *Im busy baby, im sorry :( ill come over later tonight though ;)* he texts, ugh. Well i might as well go get this party over with. Chance will be stoned in the first half hour, so I hurry up and go see him.

HEYYYY!!!!!!! This is my first story, so tell me what you think! I'll wait for feetback and what not! Let me know if i should continue writing or stop.