Chapter 2

Randi, Lucas, and I got to the party, but made a minor detour along the way. We ran to the beer distributer first because Chance texted me saying he Needs booze NOW woman! so we had to get him some. We got to Cloe and saw him, Tyler his girl, and a couple others of our old groupies there. We got out of the truck and Lucas had to carry the booze over. "Hey thanks Sam, how much do I owe you?" he asked. HA! Chance owing me money.... He owes me like over fifty dollars, "I'll put it on your tab dude" I said and grabbed a beer to go see Tyler. She indulged me into a hug and whispered into my ear "your going to be a godmother" and I squealed. She pulled away and smiled, and then Chance came over. "I hear ya'll have been busy *wink*" I said while taking a swig of my beer. My phone buzzed.

*Where are you* Logan texted me *I'm at Cloe with the gang. Thought you were busy? * I said

"Everyone, we have a special announcement we'd like to make" Chance said, "Tyler and I are having a baby, and we are also getting married. Will ya'll come?" he said, we all screamed yes and said all the congratulations needed. I ran and gave Tyler a hug, "you’re going to be the best mom on the face of the earth, Ty. Chance is going to be a great dad too. I'm so happy for ya'll." I squealed. Randi, Tyler, Jada, and I made our way to the shoreline. "So, Sam how are you and Lo going? Still totally and absolutely in love?" Tyler asked. Suddenly my phone buzzed: Unknown number

*Hello? ----Is this Sam Redmayne? The lady asked.

"Yes, this is she, how can I help you?" I said,

"I'm sorry to inform you that your boyfriend Logan Puscizo has been in a car accident. You need to come to the hospital as fast as you can. The General Hospital." and that was it. I almost collapsed at the sudden news: Logan was in the hospital from an accident. I was probably the one who caused it, wanting him to dome to the party. Great, I probably killed my boyfriend. Why does god hate me so much?

 I ran and stole Lucas truck keys and got into the truck and drove to the hospital well over the speed limit. F*ck the cops, my boyfriend was in an accident, he needs me. My phone wouldn't quit buzzing but I just let it go. I got to the hospital and saw my parents, and Logan’s parents in the ER waiting room. Mrs. Puscizo had red eyes and so did my mom. Oh Lord, please let him be alive, was all I said. The doctor came "Family and Friends of Logan Puscizo?" he asked. We all got up and followed him into his office. On the screen were multiple x-rays of Logan I was guessing. "Your son has suffered major injuries including a blunt force to the head. He is in a coma right now, but he is stable. We don’t know how long he'll be in it, but we are hoping for the best. I’m so sorry for you problems." was all he said. I collapsed and cried. My parents had to literally pick me up and take me to Lucas truck where he and the whole gang were. I got into the truck and said only one word: "Home" and that was enough for them and they took me home.

After I got home, I went straight to my room and sat on my bed. I grabbed my Mac and looked through all the pictures of Logan and me together. There was a gentle knock at my door. I was furious, who would bother me when I was clearly hurting? I grabbed the closest thing to me, which was my lamp, and threw it at the door. I guess they got the gist because not 10 seconds later I heard footsteps leaving.

 The spelling and everything is correct, so I hope this is better! I know it sucks but i dont really care haha!