Chapter 4

This doctor is a nutcase! I thought. “Um her boyfriend just got into an accident and forgot who she is, could that be it?” Randi say. “That would be it. Ok Sam I need you to keep calm. I’m going to release you from the hospital today, but you need your friends to watch over you at all times, ok? They already signed the release forms so you are free to go, just go home and rest.” And with that the doctor left. Randi handed me my clothes, jean shorts, converses, and my favorite purple hoodie. I got up and changed.

                        Randi and Lucas took me to their house because it was closest and the easiest. I went into the guest bedroom and laid down for a nap. I heard them talking, “Lucas, you know what? I can’t do this anymore. I can’t not tell her about how Tyler’s baby died! She just had a freaking heart attack for god’s sake! Tyler and Chance promised to take her, but I don’t feel comfortable with that. And frankly with Logan in the hospital its just worse.” Randi said. I could hear Lucas pacing the floor, “I know babe, but what are we supposed to do. She is going to ask how the baby is doing, and I don’t really know what to do right now. She is going to blame herself for it because Ty lost it right after the whole heart thing. I can’t put her through that.” Oh crap, I really did make Ty loose the baby. I start sobbing again, and I hear feet running towards the door. I hurry up and lock it and go into the bathroom. I sat down and cried and threw the stuff from the counter. Lucas ended up breaking down the door and Randi came inside.  I stopped crying, stood up and walked away.

                 The next week went by really fast. Randi and Lucas let me go back home, which I thought was the worst decision they ever made. I had secretly started drinking more. I was consuming about a bottle a day. I never slept, but when I did, it was only for a couple hours. I would have the worst nightmares, seeing how Logan got into the accident. Then I would see him and Tyler in this room and she’s delivering HIS baby. It was horrible I woke up drenched in sweat. When I did go to school I would listen to music the whole time, and tell off the teachers. I think that they got used to it and just gave up on trying to make me listen in class. They also started giving me just A’s because they felt bad for me, with all the stuff going on. 

            I was coming home from school one day, and I saw a group of my old friends behind the bleachers of the football field. They called me over and asked me to join them, so I did.  They were smoking something and we just started passing it around. I was so happy to be back with my old friends.  Alex was passed me the joint “so Sam, what brings you back to us, hmm?” he asked. I looked him straight in the eyes and took a drag of the joint. “ Crap happened, that’s what. Plus I missed you guys, those other guys were just stuck up want to be’s. they tried to copy us with our bad kid ways and it didn’t work.” I said. He leaned in and kissed me full on the lips. God did that feel good. Alex and I dated before me and Logan got together. I broke up with Alex so I could go with Logan. That was the worst mistake I have ever made. Alex was the typical “bad boy” with his tattoos, and piercings. He was the one who got me to start smoking and drinking. It was the best time of my life. I was so happy when I was with Alex, but with Logan he made me feel like I was acting.

Sorry this is so short, but i just thought of it and yea. Please vote and comment!