Chapter 1

It was almost midnight, Lydia McKenzie had finished another shift at her diner. She wasn't the most threatening looking woman but those who knew her knew she was not someone to mess with. As she made her way down some of the smaller streets to get back to her apartment, she untied her hair. It was golden blonde and flowed down her neck just long enough to cover her breasts.

A tall, slender man had turned the corner and started walking in front of her. His body was silhouetted but came into light under the street lights. He wore a red looking t shirt, or was it white? Perhaps both. His arms were thin and covered in tattoos. Whoever he was, he made Lydia very uneasy. She crossed the road to avoid him. She checked her phone and decided to take a longer but more public route home. However when she looked up to see the man he was gone. The road was a mile long and there weren't any turns on the left side of it.

He stood behind her. Looking down. She looked back and screamed. His hands grabbed her and they struggled. She kicked and screamed and punched her way around his body. "Let go of me you motherfucker!" She screamed loud but his hand covered her mouth. He carried her away and she got a real look at him. He was Caucasian. 6'2 maybe? His eyes were blue and wide open as though he'd just seen something surprising. "Please. I'm. Just a waitress." Lydia said with a low tone. She sounded exhausted. He said nothing back.

He walked her back to his car. It was a '67 mustang, red, with tinted windows. He tied her hands together and placed her in the boot. She was gagged too. He drove off slowly being careful not to harm her but the roads were bumpy. Lydia smacked her head off of the side of the boot, hard enough to knock her out cold.

He pulled up into a small field. It was more like a swamp. It was filthy. There was a small cottage presumably the man's. He took her out, dragged her to a small tree, then tied her hands up and around a branch. Her legs dangled slightly but her toes could touch the ground. He stripped her down, cutting her clothes off with a knife in his pocket.

She woke up around an hour later the first thing she saw was the man, sat on a cheap garden chair, drinking a beer. "What do you want from me?" She cried out looking at her hands and feet. "I'm just a waitress. Please. I'm not important to anyone. If it's money. I... I can give it to you." He stood up and turned a torch on. "Oh. I don't want anything from you." His voice was rather soothing. It wasn't overly aggressive, nor too deep or high. It wasn't threatening in the slightest and that's what scared Lydia the most. He stepped behind her and ran his fingers down her back. Her skin was soft. He kissed her, several times, she shrieked in fear with each kiss. His hands moved around her body, grabbing her breasts. They were fairly small but a good handful to the man. He moaned with each squeeze. He unzipped his jeans and took his penis out. He was already erect, rubbed her body hard and slapped her. His hand wrapped around her throat to choke her. He rubbed his penis against her before trying to squeeze it inside her. She closed her legs to stop him but he was too strong. He pried them open and slid inside her. She screamed as loud as she could but it was no use. She was in the middle of nowhere and could barely breathe. He let her throat go as he thrusted hard and fast. Lydia began to cry and gave up trying to fight. She thought that it would be easier to just let him do it so she could be let go.

By the time he was finished, Lydia was close to fainting. Her body was tired and sore. He had ejaculated inside her. "Mmmmmm what's next? Oh. This." His voice snapped and he slapped her face hard. He punched her body several times hard with bone breaking power. Her ribs broken, her jaw broken, her arms and legs. Broken. She was nothing more than a sloppy piece of meat to him. He untied her, dragged her towards his car. He sat her up on the bonnet, kissed her legs. He delivered one more powerful punch to her face breaking her cheek bone. She was knocked out again. Closer to death now. He pulled out a snub nosed revolver. Then planted a bullet between her eyes. He dragged her away and threw her into a pond.

Which had 6 other bodies...