"A War Has Began"

I gathered information on Qwebard's side. For now he recruited five lost chiefs; Heil, Lucost, Staphine, Juily and Weine. The lost chiefs' were those that controlled the kingdom seven years ago, but they were exiled. People said it was because of murder or because of the secret. Nobody knows what the 'secret' is. Only those of the chief's knows. There were rumors that the 'secret' was a powerful weapon that could destroy the whole world in a matter of minutes. It was also said that it was in a form of a human being.

They werent suppose to have been exiled if it wasnt for Pasyl, the sixth chief. But he wasnt called the lost chief, he was called the last saved chief. Since he was the sixth its normal to have called him last. He was also known the wolf or Ze'ev, a hebrew word for wolf.

I told Zion to try and get Ze'ev to be careful. He nodded and went away. He didnt asked me why nor did he try to correct my actions. His sinply watching in obedience. Why? Sooner or later I'll be the one kneeling down in front of him asking him to help me.

Ze'ev didnt seem to listen or want protection. He told them over and over again that he was safe and that his strong enough to protect himself and thats where I came in. I wore a long coat with a hood to cover my face. I also wrapped a scarf around my neck. "I simply add, you are wrong." "Who are you? And how am I wrong." I gave him a sign that only the chiefs knows. "How do you know that? Thats not something a normal person like you can just sneak into." I gave him another sign and he nodded without a single word.

The next day five guards had been surrounding Ze'ev with guns. Guess it was a success. If I were right he would be dead by next week. Five guards and five chiefs, theres a huge difference in power and strength.

I told Zion to continue keeping an eye on him. It would be dangerous if he would die in this month. "Can I ask you something?" "Yah." "Do you intend to win?" "Huh?" I gave off a slight smile and continued, "I dont intend to win but I dont intend to loose. If I can save the people living in here than it would be fine." "You've grown up, Simon." "I rather have you call me Peter, Zi." "And I rather have you call me Zion." We both laughed. In such a long time, this is the first I've ever felt so safe. "Thankyou." I told him. For real with words I finally said it out. I felt the guilt move out. I felt a new light coming flowing through my body.

I sent Qwebard a message to meet me in the beach tonight. Its usually empty so its fine. "What did you want from me?" "I heard you have a party prepared for me." "A party huh? I think its more than that. Its a bloodbath! It wont only be fore you. It'll be for all. The world will see how awesome a single spill of blood cant take!" "Are you even serious? I cant believe some other than you who would like that." "Thats because they dont understand my ideals. They dont ubderstand what suffering means." "Dis you try and explain that to your brother too?" "Vefrel? He wouldnt open his eyes to the truth. Save me? Thats all he sees, that Im broken!" "I guess you failed to explain your ideals to him." "Dont mock me! What you do and what I do are two different things." "Of course. I wouldnt recruit the five lost chiefs." He seemed annoued that I knew this. "TSK!" I can here his tsk from here.

"Why dont we start this war earlier Peter Wiht? A war in which there is no secret and no lies." "And how do you expect we do that?" "A war in the outside. Where people dont come and go. A place where everything is abandon. We'll fight there with all of our forces." "Arent you going to plan something?" "Of course, we'll both be planning something." I nodded in agreement and left.

I gave Khate a message to bring Lio and the others to a secret place. I wouldnt want to involve them any longer but I needed to. Of course I told Zion. He said he'll being his team which is Ren, Yuli, Aikyne, Keith, Jaine. I wonder how they function. I cant help but get excited. I invited Ze've to come but its not sure if he would come or not. It would be too dangerous for him, but if he wont come knowing the risks then his just a coward. Though I know that he may be a coward but he does things right in his own way.