"Letter"

I have been hospitalized for a month now. Khate had stayed by my side all day long. She only leaves for school or either to get a drink or something to eat. Aion, Zion and there friends visits sometimes. My team comes by too.

Khate always tells me stories of what happened that day. I was glad someone had taken my place. If there werent one, my team couldnt make it that far. Im glad to hear the stories of their smiles. There was also a time in where Khate was talking and suddenly....she cried. I couldnt hear what she was saying. I couldnt tell her anything. I couldnt assure her about anything. I wanted to say that it was all fine and that Im here, but I couldnt. She's too far for my reach and just when I had reached her she moves then again and again. If only my eyes were my control right now. If only my body were my moves.

I can hear the door squeking. Somebody's coming in. I tried to move my hand, but I cant. I tried to move my legs but it wouldnt bother. I just hope its Khate, but it wasnt.

Vefrel Vilenight! Why is he here? How can...? "Hey, Im sure you wouldnt want me to be here, but I really needed to ask; Can I go in your room and look into your stuff?" Why does he need to do that? Why does he want to go in there? "You see..its just that when you left there were some memories still in me, but it left two days ago. Its that I remember it and I really need to ask." Memories? Mine? I cant believe he saw that. Im in state of shock and I cant seem to break out of it. "So Peter, about the memory...you wrote a letter. If I remember it correctly it was to Khate. I dont remember the words but I remember you writing it down and as you did my heart felt so warm. Im thankful for that memory so if theres anything I could once do for the things I did then it would be to deliver that letter." Oh, that letter. It must have been very wonderful to remember that. I cant believe I forgot ever writting something so warm and full of happiness. I tried to move my head slightly as if nodding. I honestly dont know if I actually did it or not, but as I saw his face full of surprise I couldnt believe it for one second. I did it! I nodded! I moved my head! He smiled and went out running.

Ever since I've been hospitalized all I wanted was to be with Khate. I didnt know exactly why but when she's here I feel a new kind of warmth. My body aches for her.

"Peter, I just saw Vefrel running. It was shocking but at the same time amusing. I didnt know he had that in him." She placed her down into my bed and continued speaking, "They're gonna clean your room out starting tomorrow. They'll all be placed in Zion's house." She started looking for my hand and as she did she held it tight. "Aion said she wont bother to look for dirty magazines." She laughed a little but then stopped. "They miss you you know. Our team, Ms. Hange, everyone. They said you were a good leader even though you didnt look like it." She started tearing up, "I-I-I..." I hate it when she does that because I cant...I cant tell her anything. I cant wipe those tears away. If only you could hear me talking and shouting my voice out then I could at least help you.... Her phone started ringing. She answered immediately and wiped her tears away. "Hello?" "Khate, Vefrel just went in. His looking through Peter's stuff." "Vefrel? Why?" "Lio and Blake are trying to stop him but he has a gun pointed at them. I dont know what he wants but he seems very motivated." I can hear Scarlet's voice from here. Blake's shouting can be heard through the phone. I want to tell Khate that its fine and that its for her, but I dont know how. "Scarlet is James there?" "James? Why?" "He could help." "I'll call him." "Be careful." She faced back to me and had a sorry look. Im fine but I really want to ask, whose James?

Just when she opened the door my hand moved towards the vase and broke it down. Khate was shocked but when she looked back at me I was in the same position. My hands was in my bed. "Peter?" She shook her head knowing it wouldnt be me. She then called a nurse to clean the broken vase. No! Khate, its me! Its me! I did that! Please..dont stop him. You cant stop him! It was too late. I couldnt stop her. All I did was watch her leave. I hope Vefrel tells her. I hope she'll be able to read it.